Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2010, 05:40 AM   #106
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jackassp Quote
@ Karen, there must be some nativity scenes somewhere nearby? Actually, I'd be happy to see the dogs with tinsel collars!

My first photo is up. All I can say is yum, and <<burp>>

Cheers from John
Haha, I don't think they will agree, maybe I could try a Christmas hat on Rocco, but Pr1mo definitely doesn't want to wear anything.

Off to check your photo.

12-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #107

Photos: Albums
First pic is up! Nothing spectacular but definitely some fun Japanese Xmas spirit
12-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #108
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Happy birthday Photolady! It is the morning of the 14th here now and I am off to a 12 hour shift. I am afraid my first installment will be rather pedestrian. I just took some shots of ornaments on the tree we put up last night and I will see if any come out tonight when I get home. But I will be in the game!
-Joe
12-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #109
Veteran Member

Original Poster
My first day's up!

....and I gotta say even with the time difference, there's a great range of images posted up already - from the depiction of Santa as the agent of Satan to his cameo appearance on Baywatch (great observation there Lisa). This is going to be very interesting indeed....and that's talking visually. For those who are new to the Challenges concept, and not already found how to see all albums, please use this link. This way you can not only soak in the photos, but have the complementary (note that's NOT necessarily "complimentary") commentary from our own Paddy! Think of it like the set of headphones you hire while self-guiding yourself around an attraction.

Well I'm back to browse the photos myself. Enjoy all and welcome to the 2nd day....

P.S. Happy Birthday photolady

12-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #110
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When we create our albums do we have to link it in some way? I am new to the monthly challenge and will probalbly be one of the last to set up an album sometime later when I get home by which point our Australians will probably be on to day 3! (Lisa must have been off to an early start because last time I checked we live in the same city).
-Joe
12-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #111
Veteran Member

Original Poster
G'day mate.

No need to link anything. As long as you call it "12 Days of Christmas", then the search I sent through above will find your Album and display it for all to see.

Cheers and welcome aboard

P.S., Yes Lisa is special and has extra-ordinary abilities, so I find her time-travel no surprise. We all found it best from other challenge experiences to offer no obstruction to her special gifts, but just best to kick back and enjoy the show. You have been warned! Her powers may be used for evil as well as good
12-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #112
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jmschrei Quote
When we create our albums do we have to link it in some way? I am new to the monthly challenge and will probalbly be one of the last to set up an album sometime later when I get home by which point our Australians will probably be on to day 3! (Lisa must have been off to an early start because last time I checked we live in the same city).
-Joe
Joe, I went to check out Zoolights ( I have to work the rest of the week) last night so thought I would post up!

12-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #113
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by stillshunter Quote
G'day mate.

P.S., Yes Lisa is special and has extra-ordinary abilities, so I find her time-travel no surprise. We all found it best from other challenge experiences to offer no obstruction to her special gifts, but just best to kick back and enjoy the show. You have been warned! Her powers may be used for evil as well as good
Yes...yes...some days "Special" would pretty much describe me to a T.
I try to use my powers for good for the most part (unless it involves ex's)!

PS...Happy Birthday Mar!
12-14-2010, 12:46 PM   #114
Veteran Member

Great stuff all around, and very diverse too :-)
12-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #115

QuoteOriginally posted by stillshunter Quote
My first day's up!

For those who are new to the Challenges concept, and not already found how to see all albums, please use this link.
Thank you for this link! First challenge and I had no idea how to look at all the albums
12-14-2010, 06:44 PM   #116
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

I have my first shot up. It is not much as it was very cold here today and I didn't go outside.

Paddy, Karen, Joe, Stills, and Lisa thanks for the birthday wishes. Lisa loved your emoticon, made me smile.
12-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #117

Happy birthday photolady'.
lets have a bit more fun and make up our own carol Sung to the tune of Jingle Bells.
I will kick of the first verse add one after mine.

Dingle bells dingle bells Paddy"s fallen in the eggnog.
And the Galahs have flown his way
12-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #118
Inactive Account

Nothing special, first one is up. I'll do better as it goes along. Link in signature.

Oh, Happy BD Photolady!

12-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #119
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

First picture is loaded. Yea! It was above zero so went out after work. I learned a few things this evening:
  1. Don't borrow your son's window scope bracket.
  2. Turn off the car, but leave the lights on.
  3. Watch out for Tour buses.
Photolady, hope you had a wonderful birthday!
12-14-2010, 10:32 PM   #120
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally after a very long day at work my first effort is up, not the best or most exotic but at least I am "on the board" so to speak!
-Joe