Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
02-04-2011, 11:35 PM   #316
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bogiesbad Quote
Better late than never...Thanks to all for letting me participate in this month's challenge. After SIS I vowed the next challenge to view everyone's album each day as I got so far behind and missed commenting on some excellent images.
I was doing OK but got into a bit of a funk over some personal problems where I found it hard to express positive thoughts. I have since caught up and am very happy I did. There are so many excellent photos and I learn more and more from each one I see...a great lesson in history, geography and of course photography.
Thanks for the ride and I hope to join again.

Now to see the world with 18-250 auto-focus eyes for a while...
maybe 55-300 and 170-500 too.
chris
You're not alone playing catchup mate!...been a bad month for me too! Haven't fired a shot since Feb1, but getting itchy feet now! See ya fer the SIM challenge I guess, and been a pleasure again!

To anyone listening (or reading) I'm slowly getting there...sorry!

Cheers Paddy

02-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #317
Pentaxian

I was finally able to spend some time catching up on everyone's albums yesterday and adding a few comments. I noticed Bramela stopped posting the last week. With all the bad weather we have heard about from Australia, I hope he's ok. Anybody heard?
02-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #318
Veteran Member

I just managed to upload my last three pictures! The good thing is that I made it through SiJ, the bad thing is that I decided that I just don't have time for SiF.

Thanks everyone for participating! It was a fun conglomeration!