Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bob Makes Good

I submit for your amusement this series I shot in '89-ish with a MX, M 28mm 2.8, and Kodacolor 1000 film, which I dredged up from my negative boxes and Photoshopped back to life (they are in poor shape...). Ahem.

So, "Bob" discovered this cool vintage home-made costume in an abandoned building downtown, one rainy Spring night in Atlanta. Tragically, when he tried it on (and who could resist?), the costume came alive, tendrils piercing flesh, and rapidly became impossible to remove (without a lot of pain, anyway)- paper-mâché seeming to merge with what was once Bob! That costume had been waiting for Bob.

Bob's homeless buddies accepted the new look, but alas, they seemed to take a decidedly cavalier attitude towards his new affliction.

Arguably, Bob needed some new friends, and he eventually managed to luck into a great part-time job with The Agency. Bob felt as if he actually fit in and had finally found his niche in society.

And with his very first pay check, Bob rented a cozy little dig of his own!

the end

02-09-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
Veteran Member

ok so weird I don't know what to say... but thanks for sharing... I really want to ask why you had a paper mask of a green nose... but I am not sure i want the answer...
02-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by icywarm Quote
ok so weird I don't know what to say... but thanks for sharing... I really want to ask why you had a paper mask of a green nose... but I am not sure i want the answer...
Res ipsa loquitur...
02-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Like the series...4th one is my favourite.
I would love to go some places i got in ming in that suit XDprovided that it don't eat my flesh.
(this could be the start of something...dig some more!!)