Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #76
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'll be traveling because of my job for 4 days, Cant post, but Will shoot every day, so if you don't hear from me don't be suprised. see ya!

05-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #77
Inactive Account

Have a good trip.
05-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #78
Pentaxian

I'll try again tomorrow. I never even got a shot off today, I got so aggravated.
05-05-2011, 03:33 AM   #79

Photos: Albums
I guess I'll just have to step out.. Couldn't get any picture yesterday and I guess tomorrow and all the next days wont be better... My hand is hurting again(got that injured 2 years ago) and am typing in pain... Gosh how I hate to get out of it... but maybe it's not the best time to participate...
I guess I'm gonna miss it like hell...

05-05-2011, 05:23 AM   #80
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by reeftool Quote
I'll try again tomorrow. I never even got a shot off today, I got so aggravated.
I know that feeling, 2 days in a row i've struggled, on day a quick and crappy self portrait and yesterday a quick tulip shot in the fron garden. I've been pushed for time this month
05-05-2011, 05:24 AM   #81
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by annemari Quote
I guess I'll just have to step out.. Couldn't get any picture yesterday and I guess tomorrow and all the next days wont be better... My hand is hurting again(got that injured 2 years ago) and am typing in pain... Gosh how I hate to get out of it... but maybe it's not the best time to participate...

That's too bad, I've been enjoying your view of the world
Hope your hand feels better, maybe you can make a comeback next month
05-05-2011, 05:27 AM   #82
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry to hear you are dropping out. The portrait of your friend was super and like Eddie I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your country.

Hope you can join a future challenge!

Patrick

05-05-2011, 08:21 AM   #83
Veteran Member

Too bad that some folks have to depart the challenge. But that happens just keep the challenge in mind for future months.

Just wanted to say that so far there is some good work in the May albums.
Congrats to all. It's a delight to peek in every so often.
05-05-2011, 09:05 AM   #84
Inactive Account

That's a shame. If you get the inspiration and good hand to do so, please do post again. Still always nice to see your photos. Be well either way.

05-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #85
Pentaxian

Thanks folks, I finally got the link to work. I must have lost way too many brain cells in the 60's. Thanks for the help and I'm sorry for being a pain in the butt.
05-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #86
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by reeftool Quote
I must have lost way too many brain cells in the 60's.
No Problem, I lost more than a few myself in the 70's, 80's, hell still lose them occasionally despite their scarcity nowdays
05-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #87
Veteran Member

Brain cells? What are those?
05-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #88

Hmm.. Feeling much better after doing some folk medicine... (Those cabbage leaves really help)
Maybe I should fill those two days with some previous photos and keep on going... I would really miss all those photos that I wouldn't make because there is no reason and gosh I have improved my way to look to everything so much!

So if it's ok by You then I'll just fill those two days with fillers and keep on going...
05-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #89
Banned

Hmm.. Feeling much better after doing some folk medicine... (Those cabbage leaves really help)
Maybe I should fill those two days with some previous photos and keep on going... I would really miss all those photos that I wouldn't make because there is no reason and gosh I have improved my way to look to everything so much!

So if it's ok by You then I'll just fill those two days with fillers and keep on going...
Please do, stuff happens just keep on working as best you can!
05-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #90
Pentaxian

Hang in there. This bad weather has me in a foul mood also. Hard to get the creative juices flowing but I think just getting a shot of something and getting out is great therapy and it will get better, count on it! I missed a few days in March.