Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
that second shot cracks me up Wolfiegirl
12-05-2011, 07:37 AM   #3078
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
that second shot cracks me up Wolfiegirl
+1 (might be even nicer with the exposure bumped up a bit in post ?)
12-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #3079
Inactive Account

Kx + Pentax A 35-70/4.0 @ ISO1250

After a 2 night stay at the Doggie Spa, Henry is back at it...

12-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #3080

Your Pet A Day.... (post up!)

... Well, my dog ​​Lalo, have my vices.
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://zurribulli.ucoz.com/lalo24.JPG
------------------------------------------------
ZURRIBULLI, madelman, monigote
--------------------------------------------------- Jorge.
12-05-2011, 11:44 AM   #3081

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Make Room for Duckies!

Sorry it took me so long to find them. That's the trouble with having too many places to store photos. One of these days I will get them organised. Anyway Mummy duck came first and then she brought her youngsters. I hope she comes back in the spring. These were taken with my now neglected Olympus. The quality is less than brilliant but I at least can say they came to visit.

bigted
Attached Images

12-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #3082
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Meet Lily

The golden Golden. One of the first shots I took with my DA 40mm limited. john a

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
12-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #3083
Veteran Member

First pet pic with my new toy I know it is not great but I have a lot to learn about the K-5 this was just a test with the kit lens dark and raining outside so I just snapped one of the pit in her chair she does not like to pose
12-06-2011, 05:36 AM   #3084
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jolepp Quote
+1 (might be even nicer with the exposure bumped up a bit in post ?)
thanks guys. will do some more PP tomorrow (just got home from a 13 hour drive) and repost.

i love that second pic of henry unartist! talk abt coveting a toy!!!

so many lovely piccies up today! the golden one with the da is also gorgeous. i'm too tired to scroll back to find out who it was.
12-06-2011, 08:17 AM   #3085
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by wolfiegirl Quote
thanks guys. will do some more PP tomorrow (just got home from a 13 hour drive) and repost.

i love that second pic of henry unartist! talk abt coveting a toy!!!

so many lovely piccies up today! the golden one with the da is also gorgeous. i'm too tired to scroll back to find out who it was.
Agree - nice shots. That old ball (?) looks like Henry's security blanket Good looking Golden, even a duck shot! Hangman, congrats on the new K5!

We had a puppy in the house recently - my daughter brought him home from work & we kept him for a day or so until we could find a new adopter (we have enough creatures in our zoo already). It'a a Yorkie-Chihuahua mix, and was not a willing participant in the photo shoot With all his squirming around, I had to resort to CIF with my A50/1.7. I still missed focus on a lot of shots. These were at or near wide-open...

My niece Hanna has him wrapped up here -

Finally got him holding still -

Last edited by paulh; 12-06-2011 at 08:25 AM.
12-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #3086
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by paulh Quote
Agree - nice shots. That old ball (?) looks like Henry's security blanket Good looking Golden, even a duck shot! Hangman, congrats on the new K5!

We had a puppy in the house recently - my daughter brought him home from work & we kept him for a day or so until we could find a new adopter (we have enough creatures in our zoo already). It'a a Yorkie-Chihuahua mix, and was not a willing participant in the photo shoot With all his squirming around, I had to resort to CIF with my A50/1.7. I still missed focus on a lot of shots. These were at or near wide-open...

My niece Hanna has him wrapped up here -

Finally got him holding still -
I'd adopt that pup!

Kx + Kit Lens

12-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #3087
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by theunartist Quote
I'd adopt that pup!

Kx + Kit Lens

He's a cutie - wish we could have kept him! I got a lot of dirty looks from the girls when I said 'no' Nice shot of Henry - - K-X?
12-06-2011, 10:36 AM   #3088
Inactive Account

He's a cutie - wish we could have kept him! I got a lot of dirty looks from the girls when I said 'no' Nice shot of Henry - - K-X?
I would take the pup if you got him to the east coast! Henry could pal around with his little brother and he'd love it

I got a sweet deal on a white Kx but it's driving me crazy. The IQ is excellent but the colors are so different and I can't find a happy setting so far. It's good to @ ISO1250 no problems but my K20 can go to 1600, no problems. i.e. I have more keepers on the K20 than the K-x at 1600. By 3200 IQ is starting to break down noticeably BUT in certain situations and subjects it CAN take a decent image at 12800. But it's the colors, nothing like the K-m, K10 or K20, too red... I'm putting it down for awhile just to stay sane

Kx + F 50/1.7

12-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #3089
Veteran Member

Another with the kit lens on the K-5
12-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #3090
Veteran Member

Oh, Paul.. I'm in Lurrv!! I know I'm so fickle.... :ugh: Love that second last pic!!! Soooo adorable.

Henry looks cute unartist. Love that slumped look!

Yaay to lots of pet pics. Was starting to feel lonely just posting up my two wolfies day in day out. Just got into work and need to do some Big Girl things before I can post up my 2 for the day