Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #31
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
I changed my settings but not sure it worked.
I can see your photo in the SIJ thread but clicking it, calls the photo Private on Flickr. If you've set the photo for friends and family then only those you have designated as such will be able to see it. You have to set the photo so that Anyone can see it under Permissions. If you look at your photo on flickr you will see a Yellow (or Red) box down at the bottom right of the screen under Owner Settings. Next to it you should see an Edit link. Click that, change it to Anyone, then everyone should be able to see it (the box will be green). Note that when you change permissions, you break the link if you used a right click to grab the image location for posting elsewhere.

If you're concerned about people downloading full res images, in your account settings under Privacy and Permissions, you can say who can access original images.

06-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's odd Mar, it still says the photo is private. I don't upload my shots to flickr, I broadcast them from Aperture so I am not sure if there is something you have to set when uploading an image. Maybe someone else has an idea.
06-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #33
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks Jeff. I changed the setting to anyone. See if it works now.
06-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
Thanks Jeff. I changed the setting to anyone. See if it works now.
It works and I left a comment for you too!

06-04-2011, 11:45 AM   #35
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

looks like i'm out, i've managed to ,misplace the m,emory card that had the last several days on it
i'll still be watching and shooting, if the card appears i'll add an album
06-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
looks like i'm out, i've managed to ,misplace the m,emory card that had the last several days on it
i'll still be watching and shooting, if the card appears i'll add an album
Just continue on Eddie, if you can. A couple of gaps doesn't really matter. You know you took shots for those days, and we accept this.
06-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #37
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I think ill spend the month asaide from north by northeast shooting some of my neglected film cameras jack
I didnt shoot today with the pentax shot with my fed4 instead not sure any of its good but thats kibd of the fun part
5months running restricting my self has been tough
Ill be back in july with a veangance just need the change in style for a bit (and to justify all the other gear ive bought in the last 6-7 months most of which i've barely touched

06-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #38

Photos: Albums
So I'm "little bit" in a timehurry with posting so I guess some pictures will come next week.. That's cause I am moving and everything (Yes, I finally found my dream apartment) I'm still making pictures every day but I only have time to upload them when I'm at work

Hoping that I really can upload most of them next week

From sunny Estonia,
Anne-Mari
06-05-2011, 05:12 AM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
@ Eddie - sorry to hear you are out. I was looking forward to your music pictures. I hope you will still post them to the forum. I also know what you mean about kit lying around unused.

@annemarie - Good luck with the moving. I see you managed to post a few today. Don't worry we all get a bit behind sometimes.

Patrick
06-05-2011, 05:33 AM   #40
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Annemari - post when you can. Hey, how about a shot of your dream apartment?
06-05-2011, 05:41 AM   #41
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Misic pics will go up on my flickr and ill post some here as well
Thanks patrick
06-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #42

QuoteOriginally posted by blackcloudbrew Quote
Annemari - post when you can. Hey, how about a shot of your dream apartment?
Those will come maybe next week Cause right now I'm still living in my old home and trying to pack everything up... (Which reminds me that I'm working today and we hoped to move tomorrow but I have nothing packed yet, I will be home at 10 p.m so it's probably gonna be a long night...)

With sleepy face,
Anne-Mari
06-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #43
Veteran Member

Hey everyone! Sorry for dropping off the face of this planet. Went through some work troubles (lack of work rather) which totally beat me down mentally. But things seem to have started to return to somewhat normal now and I'm hoping to pick up where I left off in July. Good to see you guys are still carrying on.

I'll get around to posting some shots from Poland when I develop the three rolls of film I shot there.

Carry on!
06-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #44
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good to hear from you Voytech, I hope things are picking up for you and I look forward to the Poland shots!

By the way, some really fine photos posted today everyone!
06-09-2011, 02:55 AM   #45

So I'm back in track with posting (I have now 150 MB/s internet). So You'll hear much more from me now on