Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #61
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ok guys, now that June is almost over, i think i'll return for July (not sure of a lens yet though - but it won't be a zoom 5 days of lugging 2 cameras/grips and an assortment of lenses has me thinking light)

06-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #62
Veteran Member

I am going to be busy in July. I maybe able to take pics but wont have time to review, post and comment but once a week.

I will have access to a DA 15mm that I always wanted to try out as a potential lens I could buy. Doing a Single in... would be a great way to try one out.

In short, I will try to do it in July. And post/comment only on weekends and as time permits.
06-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #63
Inactive Account

I'm finally caught up. Through the 26th anyway. Don't have a photo (yet) for today but I'll come up with something, even if it sux. Debating whether to participate in July or not, after 8 of these, I'm feeling a little burned out. If I start a Single In July set, I'm in, if not, I'm out.
06-28-2011, 02:51 AM   #64
Inactive Account

I notice there is a Single in July discussion thread instigated by the devious fella from SA, happening now! Nice one Jack Bloody hell!

We all need to get a life..why would we go through this torture again for another bloody month..shoot images of an instant in time..never to be repeated day ruddy in and day bloody out, and then want to share them with rest of the world...bloody foreigners! Got me buggered!

Bloody madness mate!

My opinion anyway!

Cheers Paddy

06-28-2011, 05:38 AM   #65
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I think that every time I get to this point in a month, but Paddy so are ya in or not?
06-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #66
Inactive Account

I wanted to put this out there before this June thread completely dies down.

I've just gone through and caught up on looking at all the albums people are linking to in the group threads. I've been terribly lacking in that let alone, commenting. I hope you'll except this blanket 'They are all fantastic' comment from me. I especially like the ones that have been converted to black and white from some of you. It seems we've lost a couple people along the way here. Hope they come back for July.

To all who have made comments on My photos. Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it. It does mean a lot to me that you take the time to look and give your opinions. It also keeps me motivated to continue in these games. Were it not for you, I doubt I would still be participating so again, Thank you.

3 days left... I think I'm going manual zoom for July. A35-105 f3.5. Best of all worlds and I've barely even Seen or used this lens since I bought it, so let's see what it can do.

06-28-2011, 08:15 AM   #67
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Jeff - between the shooting, posting, and commenting these challenges are a lot of work. I think it goes without saying that the efforts by this group (community?) are appreciated all around to and to what extent each can provide. So thanks to you as well. It keeps me going too.

Your July choice - that's a fine lens. I owned one for awhile and was impressed with it. Sold it on a whim and have regretted it since then. Look forward to see your coming month.

06-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #68
Pentaxian

Jeff, I love that zoom, it is still on my K-7 most of time. I have been looking all of your pictures even I'm not participating, an I have given some comments too, but it is for sure hard work as mentioned before. Good work everyone! Few days left!!
06-30-2011, 12:21 AM   #69
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Just posted my last picture for this month. Thanks for all the comments. Again it has been fun to see everyone's pictures and I am off to catch up with my comments.

Hope to see everyone next month.

Patrick
06-30-2011, 01:26 AM   #70
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by blackcloudbrew Quote
I think that every time I get to this point in a month, but Paddy so are ya in or not?

Cheers Paddy
07-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #71

Photos: Albums
My last one are hopefully coming soon, as I managed to get sick and really don't feel like doing any PP right now...