Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #46
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by WWIFA Quote
"mattt It is still June 30th here. I'd like to give this a try, and I'll use SMC P-K 35mm F3.5 for July. "

Hey Matt,
Thought this might help. Pat made a good visual of how to link your photo to your album. Thanks Pat!
And we're labeling our albums with the title, Single in July.
This is the way we're commenting on each other's photos.
If your using flickr, then I'm not sure how to link back.
Bruce

YouTube - ‪singlein.m4v‬‏
He is using the Albums. I'm out of Album space for the most part which is why I've gone to Flickr for the games.

Basically the way That works is to post the photo as one normally would between the IMG tags. Then set up a hot link back to the flickr page containing the photo.

Thus:

07-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #47
Veteran Member

How quickly things change. Back in September we just posted into the Albums and sat around waiting for Paddy to shower us with his impassioned 'strine.

But I must say, having now thawed from suspended animation, I like this new world; and the Flickr regime. I actually prefer it to the way things were back in the day. So can I drop the duplicate upload to the Album? I want to be seen as keeping up with the times....

...next I'm going to ditch my beloved pen and paper and get me one of those newfangled iPaddy thingies.
07-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #48
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by WWIFA Quote
"mattt It is still June 30th here. I'd like to give this a try, and I'll use SMC P-K 35mm F3.5 for July. "

Hey Matt,
Thought this might help. Pat made a good visual of how to link your photo to your album. Thanks Pat!
And we're labeling our albums with the title, Single in July.
This is the way we're commenting on each other's photos.
If your using flickr, then I'm not sure how to link back.
Bruce

YouTube - ‪singlein.m4v‬‏

Thanks for the tip... I'll rename that album too... its SiJuly instead of Single In...
07-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #49

Photos: Albums
I'm still out.. As I managed to get myself 39degrees fever and now I know that It's all from this pyelonephritis. I just wish that I was feeling well again... I even didn't manage to get to one of our biggest events... Song festival. I have never missed it before and now i was struggling in my bed and fighting with my fever. And we have almost 30 degrees Celsius outside. So I'm not lucky, as the weather is wonderful, I've got lots of ideas and I just can't go outside..

07-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #50
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

@annemari - Sorry to hear that! Get well soon!
07-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #51
Veteran Member

I have a couple from the zoo
Managed to accidently delete the 2nd making space on my card whil shooting the pride parade (mpstly shot with my m200 from a roof 5stories up
A million people is to crowded for me
Still need a shot for today
07-05-2011, 08:19 AM   #52
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I'll be posting my catch up images by tomorrow. I've been shooting but also moving too fast to post.

07-06-2011, 06:26 AM   #53
Pentaxian

I'm on the roar untill sunday, I have been shooting, but haven't been able to post any pictures...or comment through my mobile phone...
07-06-2011, 06:28 AM   #54
Pentaxian

road, not roar...
07-06-2011, 07:52 AM   #55
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Ok, are you suffering from road roar? LOL.
07-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #56
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Going to drop a quick note for the many kind comments here since I'm falling behind on the individual pics. Feelin a bit overwhelmed with keeping up with you're daily shots. When I thought to participate, I didnt consider the time to appreciate all your contributions every day.

Since I've been shooting for just 6 or 7 months (with no mentor / classes ) I'm open to constructive critique.
07-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #57
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice work so far everyone! I have been watching even if I have not stopped to comment much. It is nice to photograph and process on a somewhat more leisurely pace this month.
07-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #58
Veteran Member

I had chance to go backpacking and fishing last minute so I took it. Summer is too short here.
I'm posting some photos now and will need time to comment over the next couple days. Can't wait to see everyone's photos.
Bruce
07-07-2011, 03:51 AM   #59
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by mattt Quote
Going to drop a quick note for the many kind comments here since I'm falling behind on the individual pics. Feelin a bit overwhelmed with keeping up with you're daily shots. When I thought to participate, I didnt consider the time to appreciate all your contributions every day.

Since I've been shooting for just 6 or 7 months (with no mentor / classes ) I'm open to constructive critique.
Don't worry about it mate! Keep up the daily posting thing, and catch up with commenting when you can. It can take 2-3 hours a night or day to do the whole kit and caboodle. We've all been there, and after a while, you become part of the family, and we just know you're looking, but have other more pressing things to do.

The ox moves slow, but the earth is patient!

Cheers Paddy
07-07-2011, 05:23 AM   #60
Veteran Member

been shooting on film mostly so far, hopefully will have time to process it all and post this weekend since my wife is out of town on business (amazing how much extra time i have when she goes away )