Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #61
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I've got 2 rolls of 400TMY 120, a roll of HP5 135 waiting for me to develop, plus a roll of 400TMY 135 in my new-to-me Nikon FG to process and then I'm going to load up the PZ-1 with some Tri-X to add some variety to this month myself, Eddie. Looking forward to your shots!

07-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #62
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Venturi Quote
I've got 2 rolls of 400TMY 120, a roll of HP5 135 waiting for me to develop, plus a roll of 400TMY 135 in my new-to-me Nikon FG to process and then I'm going to load up the PZ-1 with some Tri-X to add some variety to this month myself, Eddie. Looking forward to your shots!
I hopefully will hit the darkroom in the next couple of days, my wife is off as of this am for 5 days so now i can do as I please and processing some negs will be part of it
07-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #63
Veteran Member

Been off the radar. Although I had mentioned that I would not be able to shoot everyday, would only be able to comment on pics once in a blue moon etc. In the meantime life has been eventful.

-K5 shutter died, revived by shaking and hitting it as was posted as a tip on the forum. It will be off for repair...
-Da 15mm that I was using for the challenge had a stuck filter that took 3 days to take off.
-Got stopped by cops for trying to shoot a ferris wheel! [I posted that on the forums]
-Was supposed to go to Canada but found out expired passport. No time to renew and that had to be rescheduled.
-Back home today but off to work.
-Rest of the month is busy busy at work. I will get to viewing people's pics and comments etc sometime during the week.

In the meantime I have posted a few pics in the SIJ album on the PF website. But was unable to shoot most days and will probably be like that for the rest of the month

psychdoc's Album: Single in July - PentaxForums.com

Gotta go.
07-10-2011, 05:15 PM   #64
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

@psychdoc - I think I would have finished off that list of problems with ... and my truck broke.

Dang, that's quite a list of obstacles to overcome. Hang in there, look in when you can on the thread, and aim for Single in August.

07-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #65
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by psychdoc Quote
Been off the radar. Although I had mentioned that I would not be able to shoot everyday, would only be able to comment on pics once in a blue moon etc. In the meantime life has been eventful.

-K5 shutter died, revived by shaking and hitting it as was posted as a tip on the forum. It will be off for repair...
-Da 15mm that I was using for the challenge had a stuck filter that took 3 days to take off.
-Got stopped by cops for trying to shoot a ferris wheel! [I posted that on the forums]
-Was supposed to go to Canada but found out expired passport. No time to renew and that had to be rescheduled.
-Back home today but off to work.
-Rest of the month is busy busy at work. I will get to viewing people's pics and comments etc sometime during the week.

In the meantime I have posted a few pics in the SIJ album on the PF website. But was unable to shoot most days and will probably be like that for the rest of the month

psychdoc's Album: Single in July - PentaxForums.com

Gotta go.
Sh#t! Sorry to hear this, a lot obstacles! Hope it will be alright...
Take care
07-11-2011, 03:02 AM   #66
Pentaxian

Finally at home. I did post some pictures, now I have to find time to post comments...sorry for delay...
07-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
@psychdoc What a bad run. I read about the ferris wheel incident. Kinda unbelievable. Hope things get a bit better for you soon.

@repaap - Looks like you had a good trip.

07-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #68
Veteran Member

Original Poster
There seems to be a distinct lack of commenting going on.

Cut out all the excuses, and get on with it!
07-15-2011, 06:39 AM   #69
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I was going to comment on this post but I didn't have time to...

Will catch up this weekend.
07-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #70
Pentaxian

Uuh, I have been on the roar again...Have to catch up again...I'will, I promise
07-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #71
Inactive Account

Been out of town for the last few days on my annual run to Louisville Ky to visit friends. Had an internet connection but it was painfully slow and made uploading photos more of a wait than I wanted to endure. They are uploading now and I'll be caught up shortly.

07-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #72
Veteran Member

No excuses. I suck!....and the cold weather and long days at work have drained me off any remaining life force. I must say a Singles challenge is a different kettle of fish come Winter!
07-20-2011, 05:36 PM   #73
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by stillshunter Quote
No excuses. I suck!....and the cold weather and long days at work have drained me off any remaining life force. I must say a Singles challenge is a different kettle of fish come Winter!
Took the words right...no just joking!
I'd say if you feel like jumping back in for the rest of the month, well, I enjoyed your photos. Be a pleasure to see more.
Bruce
07-22-2011, 05:12 PM - 1 Like   #74
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I have created the new challenge for August, and this time I will send pm's to all who have participated before, hopefully August will see a few more participants, July has been a struggle for us all!

If you know of anyone who might be interested in joining, please spread the word.
07-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #75
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thank you very much for that early action. I'm tired and lacking creativity, but, I'll go on. Haven't given August much thought lens wise. I'll get there.