Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #256
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Bramela Quote
Funny thing Stu, after I posted that thread, I remembered seeing your photo of the tractor a short time ago and thought, I've set this up for Stu again. And guess which photo came up?
I didnt want to change the topic so, nice photo, mate, I like it.
Cheers!
Thanks Bruce,

I did what I thought was the right thing there. That way everyone still has a fair chance and the game moves along.

QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
I don't mind my job, but I work with a bi-polar boss who makes ALL of our lives NUTS.
It's always nice to have a job you like

QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee;:
Cause unless you live where I do, you probably don't have a fruit tree with fruit on it right now at your disposal. But I bet someone you have one in your archives right? My miniature orange tree has oranges all over it right now and it is pretty. Lets see what you have. Looking forward to seeing what someone comes up with when I get home from work tonight.
I'm presently living on an orchard, ad there just happens to still be the odd piece of fruit hanging on the trees.

However I would have done the same thing as my last entry, if someone hadn't beet me to it.

I should have a little time off one day this week. I'll have to walk through there with the macro lens.

01-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #257
Pentaxian

Here's an old abandoned water wheel. I'd like to see a picture of someone taking a picture.

Last edited by Oldschool; 01-28-2008 at 10:10 AM.
01-02-2008, 12:25 PM   #258
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Oldschool Quote
Here's an old abandoned water wheel. I'd like to see a picture of someone taking a picture.
I'd like to see picture of picture

Last edited by axl; 05-13-2008 at 04:02 AM.
01-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #259

here's one of our clan on a calander I made. Hope it counts:

I would like to see flowing water or a waterfall (I know it's not straight, I was in a hurry).

Last edited by lost; 01-09-2008 at 09:15 PM.
01-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #260
Ed in GA

Here it is.

Now, how about a picture of a Birthday Party Balloon
01-02-2008, 06:13 PM   #261
Inactive Account

here we are getting ready for my daughters party. Now how about a bowling ball. stationary or in use
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
01-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #262
Veteran Member

Sweet here 's one variation on bowling Each frame we had to bowl a differnt way this one was backwards through the legs

Next up ..ummmm a hood ornament

01-02-2008, 06:42 PM   #263
Inactive Account

I have this one laying around. Now how about a kid past out in an awkward situation. i.e. wedding, park, b-day party....
Attached Images

01-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #264
Inactive Account

man that came out bad....see what happens in a hurry?
01-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #265
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by lost Quote
here's one of our clan on a calander I made. Hope it counts:

I would like to see flowing water or a waterfall (I know it's not straight, I was in a hurry).
I like that picture Lost, it's very creative
01-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #266
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Sweet here 's one variation on bowling Each frame we had to bowl a differnt way this one was backwards through the legs

Geez dave...be careful!
01-03-2008, 07:09 AM   #267
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GWP Quote
Geez dave...be careful!

Haha no worries that was for the crowd (I did not know someone used my camera) I could hear the gulps and whoaaaaaaaa as you can tell from the picture it appears I will be driving that bowling bowl downward with all the force I can muster In reality I lightened up and if I remember correctly it was a gutter ball !
01-03-2008, 08:45 AM   #268
Ed in GA

Dave,

Are those "Ten Pins"? Or, are they "Candle Pins"? That ball looks to small to be a Ten Pin Ball...

Ed
01-03-2008, 09:20 AM   #269
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ed in GA Quote
Dave,

Are those "Ten Pins"? Or, are they "Candle Pins"? That ball looks to small to be a Ten Pin Ball...

Ed
Ed - those are indeed 5 pin Candle Pin - much more popular in Canada although we also have 10pin - not to give away my age (although it is in profile) - but one of my first jobs as a young lad on the air force base was a Pin Setter for the bowling alley - haha now that was entertaining - dodging flying pins from the men’s league , look out for “4 ball Harry” as you jump down to rest the pins and see another ball coming at ya ! haha good times.
01-03-2008, 09:31 AM   #270
Ed in GA

Ed - those are indeed 5 pin Candle Pin - much more popular in Canada although we also have 10pin - not to give away my age (although it is in profile) - but one of my first jobs as a young lad on the air force base was a Pin Setter for the bowling alley - haha now that was entertaining - dodging flying pins from the men’s league , look out for “4 ball Harry” as you jump down to rest the pins and see another ball coming at ya ! haha good times.
I thought that they were candlepins. First saw candlepins in Massachusetts in 1962 when I was stationed near Boston. Never seen them in the south though. Do you still get to throw three balls and play off the deadwood?

Other than a Newspaper route, one of my first jobs, in 1957, was a pinsetter as well both setting manually and with the, very new then, semi-automatic pinsetters for 10 pins. And, yes, I knew "4 ball Harry" quite well. At the house where I worked, when someone did that to you, you reported them and they got banned from the house for 60 days.

Ah, back in the day.......

Ed
Closed Thread