Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
09-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #121
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by audiobomber Quote
I have to apologize to everyone who posted their photos on Flikr. I don't have an account, so can't leave comments.
Of course that is no problem at all! It's more a pre-calculated drawback of posting my photos there.....

09-25-2011, 09:38 AM   #122
Pentaxian

I have to apologize to everyone who posted their photos on Flikr. I don't have an account, so can't leave comments.
I have to apologise you for not having picasa account. You'v got really good shots there, but I could not comment...
09-25-2011, 09:39 AM   #123
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would like to say you have had a stellar month yourself but I don't have a Picassa account. Very nice work indeed!
09-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #124
Veteran Member

Many thanks to all for your concern.
I am stubborn and was not planning on going to hospital but I think I will have to go because my sore ribs are not getting better.
Well, got my camera back thankfully, maybe I'll snap a few tonight to try to get back on the horse.
Nice images from the rest of the group. Kudos to all.

09-25-2011, 11:06 PM   #125
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
@Jools
Good news about the camera.
Good news about you too.

Hope your ribs get better, and the other ribs are extra tasty!

Now for all the "Single" people, it's time to announce the Single in October game, if anyone is interested.
I'm fairly certain I need a break, could someone else do the posting / announcement please.

I do have a new FA*300 and DFA 100mm WR Macro that I need to use though, I might buckle under pressure....

Here we go again...
09-26-2011, 05:30 AM   #126
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome back Jools. I really like your album.

I'm going to pass on Single In October. I need a rest, I find these Single-in challenges really tough.

To repaap and Joe, thanks for the comments on my album. Just for the record, there's really no such thing as a Picasa account. It's a Google account, (same account for gmail, igoogle, you tube, picasa, etc).
09-29-2011, 02:04 AM   #127
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

@audiobomber I enjoyed your shots and sorry for not leaving comments. I was rather reluctant to put my full name at the end of the comment.

09-29-2011, 02:29 AM   #128
Pentaxian

Welcome back Jools. I really like your album.

I'm going to pass on Single In October. I need a rest, I find these Single-in challenges really tough.

To repaap and Joe, thanks for the comments on my album. Just for the record, there's really no such thing as a Picasa account. It's a Google account, (same account for gmail, igoogle, you tube, picasa, etc).
I did not know that, now I know. I made some comments too...
09-30-2011, 01:35 AM   #129
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well another month finished! The Fa 28-70mm F4 goes back into the dry box and the bike goes back in to the shed.
Having a theme made the month a bit more interesting. Thanks for all the comments.

We also seem to have lost a few folks this month.

Next month ..... well let's see what tomorrow brings.

Pat
10-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #130
Veteran Member

Just a quick note. I had to back out of this challenge a bit past half way through. Too many personal and work related things at once to have time for shooting. After taking 3 crappy safety shots in a row I decided I'd better hold off till more time is at hand. Looks like November... maybe.

Congrats to all who finished. I will review your work sooner or later. Cheers.
10-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #131
Inactive Account

See you in November!

10-04-2011, 02:52 AM   #132
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Voytech Quote
Just a quick note. I had to back out of this challenge a bit past half way through. Too many personal and work related things at once to have time for shooting. After taking 3 crappy safety shots in a row I decided I'd better hold off till more time is at hand. Looks like November... maybe.

Congrats to all who finished. I will review your work sooner or later. Cheers.
Anytime mate! Kip at my campfire, the billy's always on the boil!

Cheers Paddy

See yah soon cobber!