Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Challenge 58 Winners!

So here are our winners from post processing challenge #58:

In third place is ramseybuckeye with the Pentax billboard- very creative idea and it looks like it was really part of the wall (except for the lower-left corner of the sign)!

In second place atupdate with godzilla- how did you even pull this off? Excellent work!

And our winner is m8o! Something like this would work in a photo album and is much better than the original!

I'd also like to make an honorable mention of Tamia's photo, which I think is cropped exceptionally well!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Congratulations to M80 on his very worthy win. Looking forward to working on one of his images.

QuoteQuote:
In second place atupdate with godzilla- how did you even pull this off? Excellent work!
The hardest part was finding a picture of Godzilla that looked good, was close to the right size, and had a background that was easy to remove.

Tim
01-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
m8o
Veteran Member

Whoa! Been busy @ work; just checked-in for the 1st time today. I'm thankful and honored for being selected.

Now comes the hard part. What to do next ... Do I want to give a photo that's given me trouble recovering the image from bad exposure and/or excess backlight ... or a well exposed portrait? or a long exposure night photo? or a misc favorite? Hmmm...

Thanx again Adam. It reinforces my belief that preset I made a year back even if using it just as a starting point is definitely a keeper.

-steve
01-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations Steve/m8o for a very worthy win, and to Tim/atupdate and Tom/ramseybuckeye for podium spots and imaginative work. And WOW, thanks, Adam, for the HM. I'm honored.

01-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congratulations m80, Tim, and Tamia. Thanks for the mention Adam, it was a fun image to work on!
01-10-2012, 12:42 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Gratz all, look forward to your one Steve.