Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Challenge 60 Winner

First, I want to thank everyone who participated in this weeks challenge. Each edit presented a unique perspective on the original image. Now, on to the winners. I've been going back and forth between two entries all day today and just when I think I have the winner and runner-up I look again and change my mind.

With that being said, the runner-up is M80. He took the original image and made it pop; brighter colors, nice contrast in the mountains, blue tint to the mist, got rid of the distracting clouds up top, and kept it soft and dreamy. Nicely done.

And the winner is....baro-nite
At first I wasn't sure I liked what I saw but it grew on me and continued to grow on me all week. Most of us would be trying to get rid of flare in a photo, but here is someone who thought to add it. And to good effect. The other adjustments are all well and god too, but the flare is what worked for me Congratulations baro-nite and thanks again to all.

Last edited by Workingdog; 03-28-2012 at 03:28 PM.
01-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for a great image and challenge workingdog... Great selections!! Congrats to baronite for the win and M80 for runner up.

Okay baronite... your turn, can't wait!!
01-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
m8o
Veteran Member

You chose well in my opinion too Bill. 1st thought I had when I saw the 1st submission was "well, the contest is over just when it started". Congrats baronite. And thanx for the mention as well workingdog.

-steve
01-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for a great challenge, Workingdog! I'll do my best to find a suitable follow-up.

01-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks again; new challenge is here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/17302...enge-61-a.html