Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Winner - PP Challenge #75

This was a very hard image to work on and I congrautate everyone that entered. I tried earlier this week to find a way to get rid of the fence without removing the whole background and I failed miserably.

The winner of this challenge is chemtech.

I'm usually not a big fan of this type of border but I really like how it gives a postcard look to this obvious zoo photo. I'm also a big fan of the very natural looking post processing (A big surprise I know considering some of the stuff I enter).

Congratulations to chemtech and thanks to everyone that entered.

Tim

Last edited by atupdate; 07-03-2012 at 09:56 AM.
06-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks, Tim! This is a first for me and I am honored that you picked my entry. It was a fun challenge and there were many worthy entries.
Now, it's off to search my files for next weeks challenge subject.
07-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations Edith! I'm looking forward to seeing your offering. It has been a while since I entered this challenge.
07-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you, Joe. It was great to hear from you! By all means check out the new challenge.