Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2013, 10:43 PM - 1 Like   #136
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I liked those FA 43 pics. When I have enough money I will...but that is an other story.

I went with classic A 35-105/3.5 for this month. Just for fun of it. Well my month wasn't as I hoped it would be, but that is another story too.

Now to the lens. Gotta remember that it is a old zoom from older film era, so it is quite different than more modern lenses. It is little soft WO, but has a beautiful colors, contrast and is nice to shoot with. Stopped down it becomes sharp too. There is some funky Oof, which works for others and does not for others. That might be the reason that I like it..

All in all, after I have been spoiled of new lenses(which I got after getting this one) I think that I'll place this old lady at shelf, and grab new lenses istead. I'll bropably end up selling some of my old stuff to buy new stuff(60-250my daydream). Maybe this is not going to market place, maybe it is...can't tell yet.

Have fun at July, I'll pass it. Will be shooting, but can't really put my self in other Single in for now...I'll Be back at August.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
album, challenge, day, flickr, forums, june, lens, pictures, post, thread