Enhanced sky: Added purple, etc.
Added HDR like effects to the sky and street
Removed Sign
06-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by carrrlangas Quote
I´m intrigued, what kind of filter did you use? XD
I used PSP X4 with a lot of Local Tone Mapping, Clarify, and curves. I was trying to make the background a bit more cartoonish to match the additions I made.

Tim
06-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #19
Veteran Member

It has been quite sometime since I've done one of these. LightZone 4.0, desaturated to give it the sunset witching hour feel with the foreground brought into a darker zone to pull focus towards the center. Added a slight tilt-shift effect, again to pull focus towards the center.

Attached Images

06-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #20

Photos: Albums
For fun, I changed the pic's sky from sunset to full moon.

06-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Cropped this in LightRoom 4 first. The rest was done in PSP X5, first converting to Black and White (Effects -Photo Effects - B& W Film Effects - BW Clarify High) and then using Vertical Perspective Wrap efffect (Effects - Geometric Effects - Perspective Vertical).
Produced a surreal result.
Attached Images

07-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #22
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This challenge is now closed.

I've messaged our host Akarak a couple times now about this. He must be really busy since the first time I messaged him he said he had been away for a couple days... I thought that meant he was then going to judge the challenge but then another week went by... The last time I messaged him was on the 28th asking him to finish up and he hasn't responded yet, so I've gone ahead and asked Paleo Pete if he'd be willing to judge for us, since he was the second place winner last round and doesn't have an entry in this challenge. Paleo Pete has graciously accepted this invitation but it may take a while. If something comes up for him and he can't do it. I will step in at that point... Thanks Paleo Pete!