Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-30-2013, 02:01 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Post your "I choose Pentax" photos :D

We had a chance with my son to shoot some film last weekend and we wandered to the business area in West London where among the others also Canon has some offices. When I saw this big and proud Canon sign I simply couldn't resist

We tied together our straps and formed sort of arrow pointing down at my son's ME and the strap with "For PENTAX" has nicely crossed the Canon sign :P

I know it's kind a childish, but we had a great time composing this photo and the message was also clear - We choose Pentax!

I encourage you dear forum members to post your images where you or someone have documented in any way your preference of Pentax over the others!

Last edited by manntax; 06-30-2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: typos
06-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice picture. And the idea.
06-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Clever idea, really cool shot!
06-30-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thank you guys for your kind words ! I hope that the idea will catch and we soon see some photos resembling it in some ways