Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
See if this one looks better.
You nailed it!

08-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #122
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks Bruce. Sure does look much better on my end too. Resetting the brightness setting on my monitor helped a lot.
08-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #123
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have a couple of safety shots lined up, but I will be in the photographers' pit at the Thebarton Theatre tonight to shoot Don McLean in concert. I'm confident the DA*300 will produce something worth waiting for....
08-21-2013, 12:17 AM - 1 Like   #124
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
shooting film the next several days, so no update from me until the weekend

08-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #125
Pentaxian

Hi,

I'm really busy and stressed now. My puppetfestival(I'm director), willbegin tomorrow(well masterclass will be) and Iäll have to do that for couple of days. I have already been into that. SO I can't really post for a while or comment. I'm sorry about that. I will be shooting thou. so after festival and hustle...I'll be back.

Take care everyone!

08-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #126
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Hi,

I'm really busy and stressed now. My puppetfestival(I'm director), willbegin tomorrow(well masterclass will be) and Iäll have to do that for couple of days. I have already been into that. SO I can't really post for a while or comment. I'm sorry about that. I will be shooting thou. so after festival and hustle...I'll be back.

Take care everyone!

Good Luck, have fun!
08-21-2013, 05:21 PM - 1 Like   #127
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Hi,

Take care everyone!

No worries; But do post some pix of your new puppets when you get a chance - we've only seen the early wood carvings. Enjoy!

08-23-2013, 04:04 AM   #128
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Single in September 2013

Hi everyone. I will post the threads for next month's challenge very shortly.

It's a little early perhaps, but I'm madly trying to fit stuff into suitcases so Mrs Rod and I can catch our plane on time. I expect to complete this month's challenge but unfortunately it will not be practicable for me to play in September (I will lurk though).

I did notice John's (jheu) comment a few days back that this will be the Fourth Anniversary of the Singles challenge. Perhaps some of the originals might be tempted to rejoin with new photographic endeavours, or maybe just contribute to the discussion thread with say, their observations on how the game has changed, for better or worse, over the four years.

Cheers now, and all the best, Rod
08-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #129
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

I'm probably not going to get a photo for today. I woke up to rain, and it's still raining. My hands are shaking so bad I can't hold even a grape without it going flying across the room. The tripod is in the car trunk, and since it's raining, I'm not going out to get it.
08-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #130
Veteran Member

I notice comments about my photo accepted into Explore on Flickr. I am not signed up, and know nothing about it. I better do a bit of 'exploring' myself, i think. I haven't been able to track down which photo either. Thanks for the congrats, guys. If I can sort it out, I will maybe congrat myself.
08-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #131
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Bramela Quote
I notice comments about my photo accepted into Explore on Flickr. I am not signed up, and know nothing about it. I better do a bit of 'exploring' myself, i think. I haven't been able to track down which photo either. Thanks for the congrats, guys. If I can sort it out, I will maybe congrat myself.
Bruce, congratulations! You can go here and enter your Flickr info.

Scout: Find your photos in Flickr's Explore pages.
08-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #132
Veteran Member

Yep got it now, and linked it. I have two photos in there, news to me I have to say
08-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #133
Pentaxian

I'll be out for this month. This is little hard to write and don't know what to say. My dad did die, natural death, peacefull. He was 78. I just managed to do my work, but now I just will head to my mom and brothers and sisters. I will not post anything for a while. But I will write something later. Take care everyone.
08-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #134
Veteran Member

Do take care yourself, our thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time.
08-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #135
Veteran Member

I have noticed a new member in the group (Reza Shrpa) and, of course, all new participants most welcome. However, just brought up however that he/she is posting photos some weeks old.
I have drawn to their attention, by PM, the intent of the Challenge, as has one other member.
So just so there is no more pursuing the issue with our fellow member, and maybe discouraging them, please note the matter has been addressed. Thanks all.