Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #1

Post-processing Challenge #112 - The Winner

Firstly well done to everyone who entered, i thought all the entries were good and couldn’t find much fault with any of them. However my top 3 are as follows:

3rd
Chemtech - The image stood out nicely amongst the predominantly colourful competition, very tastefully done.
2nd
D1N0 - I liked the addition you made to the image and i genuinely had a good chuckle when i noticed it. Humorous addition aside it was also a very good edit and one that i would have been proud to have pulled off. Only narrowly misses out on the #1 spot.
1st
Kunju - More 'cooked' than i usually like but the sun and the boat have come out well. However it was the water which really sold it for me, it looks amazing and really pops. I had to keep going back to admire it.

Thank you all for entering and let us now look forward to the Post Processing Challenge #113

10-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Great my favourite spot again . Congrats Kunju Very nice edit
10-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by hawaza Quote
Firstly well done to everyone who entered, i thought all the entries were good and couldn’t find much fault with any of them. However my top 3 are as follows:

3rd
Chemtech - The image stood out nicely amongst the predominantly colourful competition, very tastefully done.
2nd
D1N0 - I liked the addition you made to the image and i genuinely had a good chuckle when i noticed it. Humorous addition aside it was also a very good edit and one that i would have been proud to have pulled off. Only narrowly misses out on the #1 spot.
1st
Kunju - More 'cooked' than i usually like but the sun and the boat have come out well. However it was the water which really sold it for me, it looks amazing and really pops. I had to keep going back to admire it.

Thank you all for entering and let us now look forward to the Post Processing Challenge #113
thank you for giving me the first ever win on a photography forum. Feel so honored.
10-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kunju Quote
thank you for giving me the first ever win on a photography forum. Feel so honored.
Congratulations on your win, now the hard part begins... hosting and judging the next edition!

10-08-2013, 04:25 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
Great my favourite spot again . Congrats Kunju Very nice edit
+1 to both statements. Congrats to Kunju and I look forward to working on one of your images.

Tim
10-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations,to Kunju and D1N0! Such beautiful colors in both. Thank you, hawaza for your kind words and hosting the challenge this go round!