Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 65 Likes Search this Thread
12-18-2013, 02:42 AM   #331
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Merry Christmas Bruce; I'll have a drink for you.

Keep up the good work.

12-18-2013, 02:45 AM   #332
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thanks Rod, really great to hear this.
Goodonya Bruce. We're all thinking of you!
12-18-2013, 02:56 AM   #333
Veteran Member

Great news Bruce! Get well and I bet we're all looking forward to having you back on track.

A very minor thing in comparison but it affects my "single" project. After having a hectic party/dinner schedule, that I'm too old for but such is the life as a student, consisting of Saturday, Sunday and Monday all-nighters plus studies and other obligations I haven't really had time to shoot as much. To add to it I seem to have caught a minor eye infection that makes shooting much less fun. I have some pics at least I need to upload.

Sorry for not commenting nor viewing all of your pics, for reasons stated above. I feel kind of guilty when I see you guys commenting without me even checking your pics but I'll try to catch up.
12-18-2013, 03:28 AM   #334
Pentaxian

Good to know!

Let us just hope for the best.

QuoteOriginally posted by OzzRod Quote
Update from Bruce (Bramela)

Bruce came home at the weekend and when it became evident that he could manage in that environment, he was formally discharged from hospital. He remains tired and lacking in strength but notes small improvements. This is a typical consequence of the chemotherapy he's on, and this will continue for the foreseeable future. Some hospital staff are already talking about followup "in the New Year". How good is that? A long haul ahead still, but his tenacity is being rewarded. If you're reading this mate, your Forum friends are all with you.

12-18-2013, 03:50 AM   #335
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce came home at the weekend and when it became evident that he could manage in that environment, he was formally discharged from hospital. He remains tired and lacking in strength but notes small improvements. This is a typical consequence of the chemotherapy he's on, and this will continue for the foreseeable future. Some hospital staff are already talking about followup "in the New Year". How good is that? A long haul ahead still, but his tenacity is being rewarded. If you're reading this mate, your Forum friends are all with you.

Horay! Happy news this morning! Rest up Bruce, and have a great Holiday!
12-18-2013, 07:01 AM   #336
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Good news indeed and the prospect for more to come. Happy Holidays.
12-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #337

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Simply wonderful news, it's fabulous that you've made it home for the holidays. Stay strong and keep out of the hospital as long as you can.

Thanks Rod for the update.

Last edited by bigted; 12-18-2013 at 08:10 AM.
12-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #338

Photos: Albums
Well good to hear about Bruce and even see Stevi here too. Hope you all stay safe & sound during these crazy days! and those that follow on after, Cheers! And Wolfiegirl, just keep pluggin away,,,it will pay off one day soon.
12-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #339
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, that's hopefull and good news from Bruce.... Great to be home at Christmas!
12-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #340
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great that Bruce is able to be home with Christmas!
12-18-2013, 03:17 PM   #341
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Great to hear that about Bruce. Glad you can be home for Christmas. Keep smiling, we're here for you.
12-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #342
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pass my best wishes on to Bruce, Rod. I am sure he and his family will cherish this Christmas.
12-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #343
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Canmannac Quote
And Wolfiegirl, just keep pluggin away,,,it will pay off one day soon.
Thanks
12-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #344

Photos: Albums
Hope everything smooths out for you Stevi!

Sorry the interview didn't pan out for you Wolfiegirl. Keep at it though!

Great news to hear Ozz! If you're reading, Bruce, keep on smilin'! Get busy with that K-3 as soon as you feel able!
12-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #345
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Without a doubt, "Life happens" in Singles In Group - What a nice bunch of folks here - and a big cheer for Bruce, big hug for Wolfie, and Stevie keep positive.