Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #61

I would just like to add to my original post (2nd page I believe) that I am very excited to potentially be an owner of this product. I am dedicated to finding a way to use my Nikon lenses on a DSLR. However, I believe that this wonderful product should go to someone who already owns a DSLR. I do not own one yet. I did plan on buying one but I think it is unfair for myself to submit an entry while I do not own a compatible camera. I would like to drop myself from this contest to be fair in that regard. I will however continue to follow your website and will either purchase the current product or your upcoming WR adapter ring when I do buy a DSLR.

Thank you for bringing this wonderful product to the forums. Good luck everyone!

03-18-2014, 08:11 AM   #62

Original Poster
Thank you to all that submitted your entries or posted your comments on this thread. The PK+MM giveaway contest has closed for submission and results are coming out soon.
03-19-2014, 07:55 PM   #63

Original Poster
PK+MM x3 Giveaway Winner Announcement:

I really want to thank those that that took time and effort to submit their entries in this thread or under the comment section of the homepage article announcement. For those that shared their comments but did not enter, you have also appreciated for sharing your views. It has been a great time viewing all the entries and here are the 3 winners who just won themselves a PK+MM each, delivered right to them soon.

1. jerryleejr (Post #12) for his superbly entertaining entry that should bring a smile to those that saw it.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/253291-contest-pentax-k-multi-mount-pk-mm-x-3-giveaway-adaptist.html#post2723899

2. K David (Post #21) for pointing out that too many adapters can be quite a handful some times.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/253291-contest-pentax-k-multi-mount-pk-mm-x-3-giveaway-adaptist-2.html#post2725941

3. Yusuf (Post #36) for his creative idea with of installing PK+MM on his speed booster. BTW, sorry to disappoint you but it won’t fit. Only Pentax camera listed possible.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/253291-contest-pentax-k-multi-mount-pk-mm-x-3-giveaway-adaptist-3.html#post2737088

For the worthy winners, I will be contacting you soon with a PM for shipping arrangements.

If anyone has any further queries about PK+MM, you can always PM me or check out my website. Thank you for all your participation!
03-19-2014, 11:06 PM   #64
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
wow, thank you so much

03-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #65
Veteran Member

congratulations to the winners
03-20-2014, 07:23 PM   #66
Pentaxian

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Hope to see soon new threads with the various photos shoot with the "alien" lenses mounted on Pentax bodies with the PK+MM
Gnarelsek this giveaway contest - and offering me free shipping because my small contribution with the K-01 - was a very nice gesture from you, I wish you success!

PS. I laughed out loud when I read jerryleejr's entry
03-20-2014, 07:41 PM   #67
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats guys!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-29-2014, 01:52 AM   #68
Pentaxian

Received it, thank you so much. Will try it out soon.

QuoteOriginally posted by Gnarelsek Quote
I really want to thank those that that took time and effort to submit their entries in this thread or under the comment section of the homepage article announcement. For those that shared their comments but did not enter, you have also appreciated for sharing your views. It has been a great time viewing all the entries and here are the 3 winners who just won themselves a PK+MM each, delivered right to them soon.

1. jerryleejr (Post #12) for his superbly entertaining entry that should bring a smile to those that saw it.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/253291-contest-pentax-k-multi-mount-pk-mm-x-3-giveaway-adaptist.html#post2723899

2. K David (Post #21) for pointing out that too many adapters can be quite a handful some times.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/253291-contest-pentax-k-multi-mount-pk-mm-x-3-giveaway-adaptist-2.html#post2725941

3. Yusuf (Post #36) for his creative idea with of installing PK+MM on his speed booster. BTW, sorry to disappoint you but it won’t fit. Only Pentax camera listed possible.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/253291-contest-pentax-k-multi-mount-pk-mm-x-3-giveaway-adaptist-3.html#post2737088

For the worthy winners, I will be contacting you soon with a PM for shipping arrangements.

If anyone has any further queries about PK+MM, you can always PM me or check out my website. Thank you for all your participation!
03-31-2014, 02:59 PM   #69
Veteran Member

I ended up ordering a K-r to mount my PKMM on. Hopefully they arrive at about the same time.
04-09-2014, 02:43 AM   #70
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

some first Pics there done with this georgeous mount?
04-09-2014, 04:32 PM   #71
Veteran Member

I mounted the PK+MM on my K-R without issue in about six minutes. I have not, due to work, been able yet to test it out.

I can confirm, however, that Mamiya ZE and CS mounts do not work, nor does Minolta MC or MD, nor does Maxxum. Those are all due to those mounts being either way huge or way tiny. My Nikon NAI glass and Olympus OM lenses mount but don't turn very far (which is I think how it's supposed to be.) I can focus the Nikon glass, but the Oly glass pops out of the mount if I try to focus. So I'm still working on that (it may be the lens, which has a slightly stiff focus ring.)
04-23-2014, 02:55 AM   #72

QuoteOriginally posted by Gnarelsek Quote
Pentax K+ Multi-Mount (PK+MM) x 3 Giveaway by Adaptist

This thread is where you can submit your entry to the Pentax K+ Multi-Mount (PK+MM) Giveaways where you can win 1 of the 3 PK+MM that I am giving away worth S$98 each.

Contest Rules

- You just need to post in this thread on the topics:
  • Why you want the PK+MM and/or
  • how PK+MM will benefit you.
- You may use images, photos or videos to enhance your post but the usual forum posting rules still applies.
- For ideas or inspirations, you can visit my website Adaptist for more information on PK+MM.
- Please start off your post with the word "PK+MM GIVEAWAY ENTRY" so I can identify it.
- Discussion or questions about PK+MM/this giveaway can also be posted in this thread so remember to differentiate your entry as mentioned in previous line.
- This giveaway is open to all PentaxForum registered users regardless of geographical location.
- Do note that the current PK+MM can be installed only on non-WR DSLRs (except K-500).

Contest Period: 1st - 16th March 2359hrs US time.

- You can starting posting in this thread now, edit your post or post multiple entries but the deadline for posting/editing will be 16th March 2014, 2359hrs US time.
- Any edits or new posts after deadline will not be considered to enter this giveaway.

Judging and Results announcement
- I will personally review all entry posts and select the top 3 most interesting/inspiring posts.
- Winners will be announced on 19th March 2014 in this same thread.
- The 3 winners will be contacted and will have their PK+MM shipped from Singapore right to their doorstep by international registered mail.

So start thinking now and post your entry soon!

-Alston (Gnarelsek)
Hello, I would like to buy this for my Kx Camera. Pls advise me details for ordering.

Thanks and Regards
Sajikumar
07-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #73

Original Poster
For those interested, PK+MM for WR bodies and K-500 is now available. Do note that WR is not totally preserved due to support of Nikon F mount.
07-09-2014, 06:45 AM   #74
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

LBA feeder

I would like to have it because my LBA would be expanded beyond reason by now being able to look seriously at all the other mounts made possible by he Multi-Mount.