Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yep! Huggs again. Off to the shoot.!

03-16-2015, 11:03 AM   #512
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What a burden - I live a great distance from both my mother and father, and I've been getting news of uncles and aunts suffering from various ailments. God forbid, but when the time comes, it will involve a significant change in my life. Good for you for being there and doing what you can - there are many who wouldn't.
03-16-2015, 01:45 PM   #513
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mattt Quote
What a burden - I live a great distance from both my mother and father, and I've been getting news of uncles and aunts suffering from various ailments. God forbid, but when the time comes, it will involve a significant change in my life.
Depending on your family and circumstances, addressing elder care issues from a distance is about as hard as it gets. My boss had to do this with is mother some years ago (she lived in Ohio and he in California), was a sucky deal for about a half year until she passed away. It's better to be closer.
03-16-2015, 02:24 PM   #514
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by blackcloudbrew Quote
It's better to be closer
There can be no doubt about that.