Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2015, 07:47 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
My apologies to everyone for taking so long to select the next host. It was my intention to write a comment about each submission, but Saturday turned out to not be even close to the leisurely day I hoped for and I just never got a chance to sit down and go through them. Today does not look like it will be any better, and so as to not delay the next challenge any further, I will simply select the next host. Making a decision was not easy, they were all very good and selection was merely a matter of personal preference and subjective opinion. Great job everyone!

K David - tag, your it! Well done.

03-15-2015, 07:58 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congrats KD! You rocked it! What really made your shot stand out for me was the nice white balance treatment of the foreground... Thanks for hosting with such a fine image Glenn. See y'all next time.
03-15-2015, 03:32 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Congrats @K-david I like how everybody managed to get different colours in the reflections.
03-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Thank you, Glenn. I picked mine a second place, so this is a great surprise. Check back, everyone, later this evening for the next image. It's going to be one of the sample images I took for the K-S1 last fall, so if you've read Adam's full write-up on the K-S1, you may recognize it.

David