Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3660 Likes Search this Thread
01-15-2022, 06:39 AM   #1216
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Digitalis Quote
Nice photos! contrasted to Anabelle, Tigger seems to have more ginger in his coat and slightly more angular features. Tigger is definitely a lap cat extraordinaire, in the cooler months he spends a fair amount of time on my lap ( when he isn't on the window hammock looking after my other cat, Sunny)...and he will on occasion growl at me if I even attempt to get up. Not sure what kind of hunter he'd be: Tigger and Sunny are indoor cats, though I have no doubt Tigger would have a devastating effect on wildlife here. Little Sunny tries to chase and wrestle with him but it is evident he is the strongest and fastest of my two cats.

Altered male cats sometimes become lap lizards. Ardmore, a cat greatly beloved by our son, was much like one of those things you put in the microwave to heat up. then place where warmth is welcome. Pickup Ardmore, put mi in your lap, around your shoulders, move him from the floor to a chair, from a chair to the sofa, from our bedroom to our son's bedroom, like one of those microwave things, he'd just settle and be warm,but unlike those devices, he'd also purr.

01-15-2022, 03:05 PM   #1217
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by OrchidJulie Quote
Awww...sweet girl deserves a treat!
She does!
01-15-2022, 03:05 PM - 5 Likes   #1218
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lexy reporting a frigid Caturday in New York City. -7°F/-22°C real feel this morning.

01-15-2022, 04:52 PM - 2 Likes   #1219
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Oreo from a low light experiment. No flash was used. Pentax program plus f/2 2" ISO200 Kodak color film.

Attached Images

01-15-2022, 09:49 PM   #1220
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Mbaez Quote
Lexy reporting a frigid Caturday in New York City. -7°F/-22°C real feel this morning.

This is quite a smile-maker!
01-15-2022, 09:54 PM - 2 Likes   #1221
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Saban is persona non grata in Miami.
I totally feel this!
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
01-16-2022, 07:07 AM - 1 Like   #1222
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by luftfluss Quote
I totally feel this!
ROFL! Perfect! (or should I say, purr-fect? )

---------- Post added 01-16-22 at 09:37 AM ----------

Awww...sweet! Does she have matching socks to keep her toesies as warm as her ears?

01-16-2022, 09:33 AM - 4 Likes   #1223
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tama, one of half-domesticated strays my mum is feeding and I am photographing when I visit her. Second one, Filemon was glued to my legs wanting attention and with 70mm it was impossible to get a photo

01-16-2022, 11:45 AM - 3 Likes   #1224
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Darth Vader was a loved kitty with a family in the beginning, but when he grew up and didn't get fixed he was abandoned and now he lives outdoors in fear, hunger and fights.

01-16-2022, 01:46 PM   #1225
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Darth Vader was a loved kitty with a family in the beginning, but when he grew up and didn't get fixed he was abandoned and now he lives outdoors in fear, hunger and fights.

That's so sad! Are there any humans who look after him at all?
01-16-2022, 02:09 PM   #1226
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Poor baby...I know there are TNR groups in New York, someone to trap and neuter him. Not so many fights...maybe find him another family!
01-16-2022, 03:00 PM - 1 Like   #1227
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Poor baby...I know there are TNR groups in New York, someone to trap and neuter him. Not so many fights...maybe find him another family!
I got an appointment for TNR but it's until March... Because of covid many clinics are closed and private vets are very expensive in New York (400+) . Hopefully he will survive until then. In the meantime I've been feeding him, but it has been impossible to establish a routine because he travels a lot looking for females, I guess.
01-16-2022, 05:24 PM   #1228
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I got an appointment for TNR but it's until March... Because of covid many clinics are closed and private vets are very expensive in New York (400+) . Hopefully he will survive until then. In the meantime I've been feeding him, but it has been impossible to establish a routine because he travels a lot looking for females, I guess.
Ah, good to hear! Thank you! Yes, he'll roam, but he'll also remember where his food is. Keep us posted!
Private vets are expensive everywhere, although I don't think a neuter here would cost that much. County TNR does it at no charge, which was a major savings for us when we took on the colony.
01-17-2022, 07:40 AM - 3 Likes   #1229
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was at my mother's yesterday, no real camera with me so had to use my phone to snap a photo of Sadie...
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Moto g(7) plus  Photo 
01-17-2022, 10:00 AM   #1230
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by luftfluss Quote
I was at my mother's yesterday, no real camera with me so had to use my phone to snap a photo of Sadie...
Beautiful girl!