Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2015, 11:06 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Congratulations NeatKnight...by far the best entry.

09-26-2015, 12:07 AM   #32

Photos: Albums
Congrats! Now it is time for another round!!!
09-26-2015, 02:44 AM   #33
Forum Member

Thanks for the kind comments Todd it's a great photo to work on. Congratulations to NeatKnight you've portrayed a excellent mood in the image, well deserving of first.
09-26-2015, 04:08 AM   #34
Pentaxian

Congrats @NeatKnight Great Pic Tod, didn't see the spot, but can't unsee it now

09-26-2015, 07:17 AM   #35
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
Sorry! It was because I was at the beach that night last year and had been swapping lenses around and it was a bit windy...
TODD

I truly hope you took my comment as the jest it was intended to be - I just flat missed the spot. If it didn't come across that way, then I am both embarrassed and apologetic.

The photo was great and I appreciate all the effort you took to carefully comment on each entry. That took a lot of time and patience. It is also one of the beauties of this particular little niche on the forum. Everyone is interested in everyone else's work and everyone is very supportive and positive.

For me, the Post-Processing Challenge is really one of the most fascinating things on the board. I learn so much from how folks can see the same thing so differently. It has really opened my eyes and helped me immensely with my own stuff. I look forward to the next one. I really enjoyed getting back to this challenge after missing it all summer.
09-26-2015, 07:35 AM   #36
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by AggieDad Quote
TODD

I truly hope you took my comment as the jest it was intended to be - I just flat missed the spot. If it didn't come across that way, then I am both embarrassed and apologetic.

The photo was great and I appreciate all the effort you took to carefully comment on each entry. That took a lot of time and patience. It is also one of the beauties of this particular little niche on the forum. Everyone is interested in everyone else's work and everyone is very supportive and positive.

For me, the Post-Processing Challenge is really one of the most fascinating things on the board. I learn so much from how folks can see the same thing so differently. It has really opened my eyes and helped me immensely with my own stuff. I look forward to the next one. I really enjoyed getting back to this challenge after missing it all summer.
Certainly took your comment in jest... It was a tough call though whether to mention the dust bunnies or not. Creative vision and overall look etc definitely trumps that kind of stuff, but at the same time attention to detail has its place... So I mentioned it wherever it was more of a factor due to how catching it was to my eyes, but didn't give it judging power... And I share the same sentiments about the ppchallenges!
09-26-2015, 12:30 PM   #37
Pentaxian

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to Todd for hosting and commenting.

Tim
09-27-2015, 04:32 PM   #38
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for the compliments everybody and thanks to Todd for hosting and commenting. I will have the next challenge up soon, hopefully sometime tonight/early morning.

09-29-2015, 01:23 AM   #39
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Next challenge is up:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/30...ml#post3385874

Sorry about the delay