Show Printable Version 29 Likes Search this Thread
10-06-2016, 03:39 AM   #31
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
I'm out.
Heart's not in it.
Have fun.
Too bad - it was good having you here! But yeah, can't go on for too long if there's no joy in it.

Me, I'm struggling a bit to "do the job" these days, but it gives me a boost for each day I manage anway

10-06-2016, 06:59 AM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm out.
Heart's not in it.
Have fun.
Well dang. Thanks for hanging out for a few days. Your comments are always well thought out and useful input.

---------- Post added 10-06-16 at 10:00 AM ----------

I am behind on comments and I have to post a shot from yesterday.
10-06-2016, 09:22 AM   #33
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I'm out.
Heart's not in it.
Have fun.
Well shoot. (Pardon the pun). We enjoyed and appreciated your efforts thus far, as always. Hope to see you soon finding some photographic avenue to fire up your interest again.
10-06-2016, 10:43 AM   #34
Pentaxian

I actually have found this daily thread nice 'reason' to try old lenses from my shelf...next week will be takumar/m42 for me. I actually also have fallen in love with K-1 square crop too, so much fun. Anyway, have fun, and don't stress too much.

10-06-2016, 11:49 AM   #35
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
I am behind on comments and I have to post a shot from yesterday.
You and me both. For the commenting and the posting

QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
I actually have found this daily thread nice 'reason' to try old lenses from my shelf...next week will be takumar/m42 for me. I actually also have fallen in love with K-1 square crop too, so much fun. Anyway, have fun, and don't stress too much.
I had one month of going through all my lenses (which happens to be around 30 in number). Quite a difference from the Singles, yet in a way the same kind of restriction. And a good way of dusting off some of those the furthest back on the shelf.

As for the square crop, it has been a bit the same with me and the GR. Especially in July when all processing was done in-camera.

As always, fun is key
10-06-2016, 12:20 PM   #36
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
You and me both. For the commenting and the posting

I had one month of going through all my lenses (which happens to be around 30 in number). Quite a difference from the Singles, yet in a way the same kind of restriction. And a good way of dusting off some of those the furthest back on the shelf.

As for the square crop, it has been a bit the same with me and the GR. Especially in July when all processing was done in-camera.

As always, fun is key

LOL - I feel no specific obligation to rotate lenses. I'm also happy to post a photo from a phone or compact camera when I don't get to use the Pentax gear. In that respect it is lovely. I like Single In Challenge but felt I needed time to play across a wider gamut of equipment for a while.
10-06-2016, 04:56 PM   #37
Pentaxian

LOL - I feel no specific obligation to rotate lenses. I'm also happy to post a photo from a phone or compact camera when I don't get to use the Pentax gear. In that respect it is lovely. I like Single In Challenge but felt I needed time to play across a wider gamut of equipment for a while.
Exactly my feelings, enjoying using a suitable lens/camera based on what I want to photograph for the day, even if I only have my phone on me I can still get something.

10-06-2016, 05:41 PM   #38
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I'm out.
Heart's not in it.
Have fun.
Understand but You will be missed.

FYI for tonight. Long day and I'm tired. Will catch up on comments tomorrow or Saturday.
10-06-2016, 09:57 PM   #39
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm caught up! For now...
10-07-2016, 01:37 AM   #40
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm caught up! For now...
Great! Now, can you do mine as well?

10-09-2016, 10:55 AM   #41
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm out.
Heart's not in it.
Have fun.
Just shoot when ever with whatever, I am not going to make every day or even close, but no one will worry about that. Pop in now and then, always like to hear from you and see what your up to in part of the world.
10-09-2016, 11:35 AM   #42
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have an iPhone image from yesterday I need to post.
10-09-2016, 12:34 PM   #43
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Looks like I will be late with my shot today. Flickr doesn't want my images

Must be that they're afraid my contribution today will move the threshold for AWESOME too high
10-09-2016, 01:30 PM   #44

Photos: Gallery
Got the same problem. Well .... nothing awesome but flickr still don't want my photos today
10-09-2016, 01:43 PM - 1 Like   #45
Pentaxian

I got also same thing...failed to upload image...this is not a picture...timed out
I feel that it is quite harsh feedback from flickr to my pictures.