Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 28 Likes Search this Thread
03-02-2017, 02:20 PM - 2 Likes   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JHfwp Quote

The WINNER of Post-Processing Challenge #211, and soon to be host of #212, is Arizona Dave!

Congrats Dave! Francisb, you were right there. I literally went back and forth between the two of your entries and only decided as I typed.

Thanks again to everyone that participated.

Well..... I managed to do my entry this week but was called out of town on business, so I am late uploading. But why not eh, I already did the edit!

PP Challenge 211 (c)-HDR-Edit.jpg

Congrats to Dave, and thanks for hosting with a great image, JHfwp!

Perhaps this week I will remember to upload my entry in time!

John

03-03-2017, 12:55 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by johnc Quote
Well..... I managed to do my entry this week but was called out of town on business, so I am late uploading. But why not eh, I already did the edit!

PP Challenge 211 (c)-HDR-Edit.jpg

Congrats to Dave, and thanks for hosting with a great image, JHfwp!

Perhaps this week I will remember to upload my entry in time!

John
Quite an interesting take. The emphasis you've placed on the tree branches really affects the mood and makes this shot feel "complete" to me. It looks great and would have certainly been a contender, John.

Thanks for sharing it.
03-03-2017, 01:36 PM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JHfwp Quote
Quite an interesting take. The emphasis you've placed on the tree branches really affects the mood and makes this shot feel "complete" to me. It looks great and would have certainly been a contender, John.

Thanks for sharing it.
Thank you for hosting!
John