Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
03-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by willdmo Quote
Hi to all,
I will make photos (almost) every day. Pentax 67 and the 105 (Takumar Edition) it is. Scanning will take some time and I will not have much time because of exams and projects which have to be finished this month. I Hope this partial taking part is okay to all of you.
You bet it is, that's one of the many reasons I like this group. look forward to seeing your photos.

03-03-2017, 04:05 AM - 2 Likes   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Once again, the Fickle Finger of Flickr has pointed to me; the Mustang shot hit Explore. Thanks for all your comments.
03-04-2017, 08:04 AM - 1 Like   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Once again, the Fickle Finger of Flickr has pointed to me; the Mustang shot hit Explore. Thanks for all your comments.
It is a very nice photo, deserved its spot on explore, well done.
Now a fickle example would be mine...
I took a shot of a bank note from my wallet as I had no ideas left for the daily and it made explore a few days back.
03-05-2017, 07:55 AM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by zippythezip Quote
I took a shot of a bank note from my wallet as I had no ideas left for the daily and it made explore a few days back
I"ve had a few unplanned "desperation" shots hit explore, now when I take those I try to pay a little more attention to the comp lest they accidentally hit Explore.

03-08-2017, 03:13 AM - 1 Like   #20
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nothing from me today and possibly tomorrow. Been fighting insurance company most of the day but ended with a win - Hilux returned looking pretty schmick and they agreed not to charge the $600 excess/deductible.
03-08-2017, 04:54 AM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My Pentax 67 is at the camera doctor again. It is a minor issue but it is sometimes really bad behaviour.
The Camera got repaired in the first time because of a broken shutter (second curtain stayed open in 4/5 times. This works now perfectly but the Camera simply refuses to turn on the Light meter, as soon as I use extension rings. So when the first film is developed (slides Fuji Astia) I might be able to post something. Otherwise I can go really crazy on my Q7 and Fisheye since I have no other camera to carry about

I hope the repair guy finds the problem and wont charge me another time.
03-08-2017, 04:06 PM   #22
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by willdmo Quote
Camera simply refuses to turn on the Light meter
That is tough, that's why I still have a handheld lightmeter.

03-09-2017, 01:44 AM   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
That is tough
The Problem can have two reasons.
The Switch withing the lens lock mechanism is not switching on the power for the manual circuit
There is a problem with the viring to the contact for the prism.
03-11-2017, 08:49 AM - 1 Like   #24
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Rocketry on Saturday, and sightseeing on Sunday, if the weather permits. I have rented K-1 and a few lenses to try out. Posting on Monday.
03-13-2017, 03:51 PM   #25
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sad story continues. The Problem with the meter was the switch which is triggered by the pin in the lens locking mechanism. After Starting with a new Film, On the second exposure the Mirror stays up again and the curtaint open aswell. Because of this the camera got repaired in the first place. Now it is going back and another film is wasted. its real PITA
03-13-2017, 06:35 PM   #26
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

It's terrible to lose a roll of film, I hope you are able to get teh problem fixed this time.

So many pictures from the weekend, now I have to process and post.
03-14-2017, 01:48 PM   #27
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Taking pictures while on our little getaway but too much relaxing happening to deal with the processing... will probably just wait until we get home tomorrow night and catch up then....
03-18-2017, 06:14 PM   #28
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Playing catch up. The recent storm put me out of power for that Tuesday and into Wednesday, which knocked my internet access out. Unfortunately, having Verizon, I have this main box that decided to go as well. Wasn't able to get it fixed until today .....
I think I actually missed one day of shooting.... : (
Still using the camera phone so quality will suffer as I have a cheaper camera phone. But all is well, anyway!
03-26-2017, 07:53 AM   #29
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Still trying to catch up, the last weeks' busyiness really kept me from shooting much, and allowed me even less time to PP and upload. I got a few good shots over the weekend, so I might have some good stuff once I do get around to posting.
03-27-2017, 04:55 PM   #30
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
The April thread is up and that's no joke! Hope you all can join me.

Daily in April 2017 - discussion thread - PentaxForums.com