Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
03-27-2017, 07:13 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I will try but I dont have the nice stuff around here you guys get to take shots of, mine seem a little boring. No wonder the population of this part of Canada is dropping real quickly.

03-27-2017, 09:04 PM - 1 Like   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by zippythezip Quote
I will try but I dont have the nice stuff around here you guys get to take shots of, mine seem a little boring. No wonder the population of this part of Canada is dropping real quickly.
I know what you're saying Ron, but always keep in mind that few if any others in the group are familiar with your neck of the woods or even the extreme cold snowy conditions that are part of your norm. So, not boring for the other viewers :-)

Almost forgot ... I'll hang around a bit longer too.
03-28-2017, 03:11 AM   #33
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I dont have the nice stuff around here you guys get to take shots of, mine seem a little boring.
Nova Scotia is beautiful, not boring. You get 4 distinct seasons too. Go out looking at your area as though you were a tourist, everything is new and unique.

Last edited by robgski; 03-28-2017 at 03:22 AM.
03-28-2017, 04:19 PM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Nova Scotia is beautiful, not boring. You get 4 distinct seasons too. Go out looking at your area as though you were a tourist, everything is new and unique.
We joke here we only get two seasons, Spring and Winter

03-28-2017, 05:32 PM   #35
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

We joke here we only get two seasons, Spring and Winter
Well, my version of summer keeps the highs around 70, I grew up in New England swimming in the Atlantic Ocean in the summer time. As for winter, if it's snowing, I'm happy. We didn't really have a winter this year, just cold, drab and dull extended autumn. Still, spring time reminds my wife and I why we have come to love this part of Virginia, and I would not want to move much further south, I don't care for too much heat.
03-28-2017, 06:40 PM   #36
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
exhausting day...
I will catch up on comments tomorrow. took a quick look and they are wonderful!