Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-14-2017, 10:23 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
PP Challenge 213 is now closed.

You have made selecting the next host very difficult. Stay tuned.....

03-15-2017, 06:03 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
My apologies! I had thought I would post my decision this morning, but my job is requiring my presence early, so I won't get back to this until tonight.
03-15-2017, 08:55 PM - 2 Likes   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sorry for the delay, it has been a long day.

I want to thank everyone for your contributions. There were many interpretations: realistic, abstract, bold, black & white and spooky. You have made choosing the next host very difficult. I am very proud of my daughter, Audra. This is only her third attempt at post-processing and she made her entries entirely on her own with no help from me. This only made selecting the next host more difficult as I want to be unbiased. As I looked at each of your entries, there were aspects of each I liked.

I have therefore decided not to make my decision on merely the appearance, but on the processing skills demonstrated and also considered the number of likes received. Both of these criteria brought me to the same entry - todd's. Although I believe the make shift ladder makes this image iconic, your removing it and the ropes was masterfully accomplished! You also received the most likes, so I am selecting todd to host 214.

Everyone did a great job. I wish I had time to comment on each of your entries, but after a 14 hour work day and the possibility of returning, I just don't have the time or energy and I don't want to hold up this challenge.

THE WINNER!

Here is my version:
03-15-2017, 09:20 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thanks Glenn! I am impressed with Audra's entries as well! Keep it up!

Such a fun image to work with! What a treat.

Just got back from a two night getaway with the wife (first time in many years) and back to work tomorrow, so will get 214 started at some point tomorrow. I had a hard to process shot in mind for the challenge that I took some weeks ago, now I just need to find it. Wish I had set it aside back then...

03-15-2017, 09:31 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats to the master of disguise, oops I mean PP. Incredible skill there sir!
03-15-2017, 09:49 PM   #21
Tas
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations Todd!

And well done Glenn, I know it can be hard fitting stuff like this in between 'life'.

And well done to all the people who gave this one a go, it was a great photo to work on.

Tas
03-15-2017, 09:56 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Congrats Todd on a job greatly done, and to all the members for their fine work. And, last but not least... thank you Glenn once again for providing a memorable and challenging image.

03-16-2017, 05:34 PM   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thanks again all. The next round is underway.

Post Processing Challenge #214 - PentaxForums.com
03-19-2017, 09:52 AM   #24
Pentaxian

Congratulations, Todd!