Only a few hours left!
05-08-2017, 01:47 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Arizona Dave Quote
Only a few hours left!
Ok fine! I like having two arms!

Couldn't think of anything different to try with this but here's my offering. I tried like five different times over the course of the week and this was the only one I didn't delete immediately (even though I feel like deleting it now haha)...
05-08-2017, 06:44 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Here's my entry.

05-08-2017, 09:43 PM - 1 Like   #20
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Time to choose the next host. Thanks for playing along this week. I really enjoyed seeing you all work your magic on this one.

Sorry. I don't have time this week to comment on all the entries.

I was in a hurry when I shot this and had no time to work the scene longer. A storm was coming in and within seconds the light on the flowers and rock spire disappeared. I've always found the composition to be a little off. When I selected this one for the challenge this week, I played around with it more trying a couple different crops. I ended up kind of liking a square crop. One of you came up with the solution to the composition problem I was seeing!

The winner of round #219 and the host of Post Processing Challenge #220 is....

...Dartmore Dave! In addition to the crop, I loved the natural look and the way you turned the grey sky to blue.

Congratulations!

The rest of you guys are all in second place - and you still have both arms! Thanks for playing everyone!
05-09-2017, 03:20 AM   #21
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Arizona Dave Quote
The winner of round #219 and the host of Post Processing Challenge #220 is....

...Dartmore Dave! In addition to the crop, I loved the natural look and the way you turned the grey sky to blue.

Congratulations!

The rest of you guys are all in second place - and you still have both arms! Thanks for playing everyone!

Thank you Arizona Dave! You gave us a beautiful photograph to play with, and it really brought back some happy memories for me personally.

I'll get Challenge #220 started later today, or tomorrow at the latest. There are likely to be Dartmoor ponies involved.
05-09-2017, 05:16 AM   #22
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Congratulations Dartmoor Dave! Look forward to what you have for us in 220.