Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2018, 05:25 AM   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Doh! Already missed a day because I didn't take my camera with me and got home after midnight.

Hope I can get something interesting today, there's pretty strong storm right now with heavy winds. Seems to have calmed down a fair bit now though.

Edit: Double post apparently!

01-03-2018, 06:56 AM   #47
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

My year started out poorly in this area. No pictures yet. Long story short, I'm going to try to play catch-up.
01-03-2018, 12:49 PM   #48
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I will try to post photos this month. I was gone the first few days of 2018 and so I have not really got much at this point. I did post a few from the last few days of December. I guess we will see. I'm usually shooting, even if I'm not posting. It's just that it often takes a day or two for me to upload photos to my computer and then remembering which days they came from makes it difficult (I know it's in the EXIF, but still)...
01-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #49
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I think it's safe to say, to all late posters - do the best you can.

01-03-2018, 03:32 PM   #50
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by blackcloudbrew Quote
I think it's safe to say, to all late posters - do the best you can.
<head hanging down> Yes sir... I will try. (LOL)
01-04-2018, 05:48 AM   #51
Veteran Member

Indoor architecture for me again today. We are experiencing a Bombogenesis Snow Storm. New weather speak for: we a getting a windy snow storm. But sounds real cool.
01-04-2018, 07:29 AM - 1 Like   #52
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by wstruth Quote
We are experiencing a Bombogenesis Snow Storm.
"Bombogenesis" would be a great name for a rock band.

01-04-2018, 11:06 AM   #53
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
I like these. I had randomly rolled Architecture, Flare, Selfie, Lines and Picked the color Blue. But I'm happy with the one's you have above. Because of people having limited time and availability I'm modifying it a little as my suggested theme list:

So week 1: Architecture (with or without an attitude) Jan 1-7
week 2: Blur Blur Blur - Bokeh, Panning, Slow Shutter etc. Jan 8-14
Week 3: Color - Any picture that highlights a single color - change colors or stick to one all week. Jan 9-21
Week 4: Flair Flare... use flare to your advantage. Jan 22-28 (23rd is my Birthday so make that one special please - LOL)
Week 5: Selfie (short week folks... thankfully! ) Jan 29-31

If there are objections make them known asap... I'll code them on as reminders later.
I just realized that you have week three as Jan 9-21. That should be 15-21. But we may already realize that. Whatever.
01-04-2018, 11:37 AM   #54
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I just realized that you have week three as Jan 9-21. That should be 15-21. But we may already realize that. Whatever.
Fixed. Thanks.
01-04-2018, 05:56 PM   #55
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I have fallen a bit behind already. Had issues with LR last night. I posted for the 3rd. I will make comments and post for the 4th soon... : (
01-04-2018, 08:30 PM - 3 Likes   #56
Veteran Member

Man, my cute puppy is a lot of work. I kinda forgot about that aspect! I have pics and will catch up. Same story as everyone else, looks like... Can't wait for more daylight hours!!
01-05-2018, 04:23 AM - 2 Likes   #57
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by severalsnakes Quote
Man, my cute puppy is a lot of work. I kinda forgot about that aspect! I have pics and will catch up. Same story as everyone else, looks like... Can't wait for more daylight hours!!
Just wait till you're an empty nester like Sharon and I. We had totally forgotten how much work a puppy is when we got Milo. I'm still sleep deprived and he's almost 2 now.
01-05-2018, 05:29 PM - 2 Likes   #58
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

My post yesterday of the burned home just hit explore...I'm speechless again and simply have no idea what will or won't be explored...
01-05-2018, 05:33 PM   #59
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
My post yesterday of the burned home just hit explore...I'm speechless again and simply have no idea what will or won't be explored...
Congratulations! It's deserved - It's a great shot and of high interest subject.
01-05-2018, 05:40 PM   #60
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks, that's kind. It's ok but there are so many other great shots on explore that are head and shoulders above this. Regardless, I'll take it.

Oh....noting one of the guidelines for this challenge "When you post your picture each day to the daily thread, please specify the camera/lens combination with your picture eg. 'K5 & DA15 Ltd'. This makes it easy and helpful for others to note what gear you’re using. This is especially helpful for this Daily Challenge where our chosen lenses and/or cameras for each day may be changing frequently."

A number of us are not doing this and it makes it hard t know what's being used for these images. I'm always curious what people are shooting with so please let us know. Thanks.