Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2018, 08:00 PM - 2 Likes   #61
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've managed to post but have been a bit busy the last few days. will try to catch up on commenting as the week winds down. Looking forward to the 60's some time late this year.

02-14-2018, 10:07 AM   #62
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Apologies to all for dropping off the face of the planet. Work and home seem to have exploded!
I haven't posted or commented since the 7th so will endeavour to rectify this.
Have taken a few images - not every day though :-( so loading as I type.

---------- Post added 14th Feb 2018 at 17:21 ----------

In addition to the above - I have failed massively on the faces theme, work is not the right place to be taking pictures of people and I bombed out completely over the weekend. I will endeavour to get some this weekend even if they are late!!
02-14-2018, 12:39 PM   #63
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have enjoyed seeing the entries for the themes. I have come to face the reality that I won't be participating until I return home in May, just no time during this assignment for photography.
02-17-2018, 08:51 AM - 1 Like   #64
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm traveling this weekend and while I brought the laptop, I forgot the card reader, so I'm shooting but not posting. Yeah, I could do cell phone stuff but don't want to.

02-18-2018, 08:37 PM   #65

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Sorry for my absence over the last couple of days. Yesterday I wasn't feeling so great (just the way my days are sometimes) and I just could get anything together - including the shot I took on Friday. I still must be feeling off my game as I was sure we had changed themes when I planned my shots only to find out we hadn't. Oh well at least I have posted for Sunday. I hope everyone had a good weekend. It's a long weekend here so tomorrow will be a quiet one.
02-19-2018, 09:34 AM - 2 Likes   #66
Pentaxian

Another weekend with not much to show for it from me.
Back on track today although I completely ignored the theme, the reason being there was a nice persistent fog this morning so I loaded up some ISO 50 black and white film (Agfa Copex Rapid) in the pinhole camera and set off in search of pictures. I have just finished developing the negatives and I really like the look of them. Can't wait to get them scanned in.
02-21-2018, 10:34 AM - 3 Likes   #67
Pentaxian

Explore, you cruel mistress.
My film shot yesterday got explored, an image I consider to be the weaker of the 2 I have posted from that roll. Oh well, an explore is nice regardless.

02-21-2018, 01:31 PM   #68
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

My PZ-1 has been taking my time this week. I'm on shot 20 of 24 on the roll and it started on shot 11 - the roll was left in the camera from when I last shot it - probably close to 15 - 20 years ago. It still remembered that exposure number!
02-21-2018, 04:25 PM   #69
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
My PZ-1 has been taking my time this week. I'm on shot 20 of 24 on the roll and it started on shot 11 - the roll was left in the camera from when I last shot it - probably close to 15 - 20 years ago. It still remembered that exposure number!
Should be interesting seeing how these turn out, especially the 11 shots from so long ago.
02-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #70
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Basically, I'm out for the rest of the month. Came down with flu yesterday and I'm really out of it. The good news is that I'm traveling to Hawaii tomorrow, that may help as it's a better place to be sick but I'm just not up to finishing the month. We'll see about march.
02-21-2018, 06:47 PM   #71
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by blackcloudbrew Quote
Basically, I'm out for the rest of the month. Came down with flu yesterday and I'm really out of it. The good news is that I'm traveling to Hawaii tomorrow, that may help as it's a better place to be sick but I'm just not up to finishing the month. We'll see about march.
you will be missed. Get better soon. Hawaii is a great place recuperate.
02-21-2018, 09:27 PM   #72

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Sorry to hear the flu bug has reached you. Feel better soon and have a great time in Hawaii.
02-22-2018, 01:45 AM   #73
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Hope the flight won't be too bad! Make sure to bring something to keep your sinuses open - the changes in cabin air pressure can be quite uncomfortable.
02-22-2018, 05:30 PM   #74
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Hope the flight won't be too bad! Make sure to bring something to keep your sinuses open - the changes in cabin air pressure can be quite uncomfortable.
Double down on that advice. I take decongestants only once in a while, but for a flight like that I'd do it.
02-23-2018, 05:16 AM - 4 Likes   #75
Pentaxian

I’m writing from hospital. Out daughter wanted to came to this world little early. So, I’ll catch up maybe in few days or not. Oh, and she is perfectly healty and all! Can’t stop smiling and take pictures of her . See ya!