Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 54 Likes Search this Thread
07-08-2018, 02:23 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There is nothing wrong with anti-LBA. Though I appreciate each of the lenses I have acquired in the past 5 years, I also realize that have only 3-4 lenses which I use all the time, and I would not miss the rest.
Good luck in your divestiture.

07-08-2018, 05:38 AM - 2 Likes   #17
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Good luck in your divestiture.
To be honest, I wont lose sleep if none of them sell - I actually love them all. I'll just store them away and get on with shooting the core group.
Maybe I'll break one out occasionally for a commemorative "Single In"
07-08-2018, 05:35 PM - 1 Like   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

While continuing to search for my SD card read, I can find so many things that I don't need, nor even remember owning, does any one else have the same problem as I?
07-08-2018, 08:24 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
while continuing to search for my sd card read, i can find so many things that i don't need, nor even remember owning, does any one else have the same problem as i?
yes.

07-08-2018, 09:48 PM - 2 Likes   #20
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Sorry for my limited commenting. Don't have motivation to hang on the internet while on the holiday.
07-09-2018, 04:38 AM - 2 Likes   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by iheiramo Quote
Sorry for my limited commenting. Don't have motivation to hang on the internet while on the holiday.
Family first. Enjoy your holiday.
07-09-2018, 04:02 PM - 1 Like   #22
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Finally bought another SD card reader. I can't really catch up but now I can fill in a few days

07-10-2018, 03:47 PM - 1 Like   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally bought another SD card reader. I can't really catch up but now I can fill in a few days
My money is on you finding the lost one any minute! That's generally how it goes for me...
07-12-2018, 09:36 PM - 2 Likes   #24
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

my just after sunset shot from yesterday hit 'explore'....
07-13-2018, 08:11 AM - 1 Like   #25
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
my just after sunset shot from yesterday hit 'explore'....
Congrats!
07-14-2018, 06:57 PM - 3 Likes   #26
Veteran Member

Well I'm sending my KP in for service. 2 of the user modes don't work and it's still under warranty so I contacteded Precision camera repair and just printed the shipping label. It's not that I use them but I am more concerned that there is a problem with the mode dial that could get worse. the rest of the month I'll be splitting using the 10-17 on the K-1 and my new Panasonic GX9
07-23-2018, 08:12 PM - 1 Like   #27
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
So how's the month going for everyone? I've been posting relatively consistently, but it's been a busy July. Tomorrow is "RAGBRAI" in Iowa - a cross-state bicycle ride - and the whole group is passing through my town. Hoping for some good shots there.
07-26-2018, 02:31 PM - 2 Likes   #28
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Piotrek K:
My I ask you how do you rate your M40? I think this is one underrated lens which I use rarely but always with good results.
As the daily threads are ment for photos only and general conversation is supposed to be here or within the shots, I try to move this here.

There is something special in M40, but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's something in the rendering, I think. It doesn't shine in anything you can simply measure, but overall it's a pleasure to use and I really like the images it produce. Based on the reviews I didn't expect to like it this much, as I thought it wouldn't as good as 35/2 or the fifties and, to be honest, it isn't, but it's refreshingly different. Definitely in the pile of M's I'm not selling after I'm done with my SIC project. It's so fun to be out there all day with it as the only lens, that I probably keep it as my travel lightly lens.

I don't think I can give better answer at the moment.
07-26-2018, 02:39 PM - 1 Like   #29
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by babywriter Quote
So how's the month going for everyone? I've been posting relatively consistently, but it's been a busy July. Tomorrow is "RAGBRAI" in Iowa - a cross-state bicycle ride - and the whole group is passing through my town. Hoping for some good shots there.
I've hit the end-of-the-month doldrums and am currently evaluating what may be next month's SIC lens....
07-26-2018, 04:33 PM - 1 Like   #30
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
I've hit the end-of-the-month doldrums and am currently evaluating what may be next month's SIC lens....
Yeah, kinda gutting it out here, too. Although there will be a balloon festival to shoot Saturday morning. I might have to pack all my cameras for that.

---------- Post added 07-26-18 at 04:33 PM ----------

Working on the Single In post for August ... should be up soon.

---------- Post added 07-26-18 at 04:56 PM ----------

Single in August is up: Single In - August, 2018 - PentaxForums.com

Come one, come all!