Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 103 Likes Search this Thread
02-27-2019, 11:11 AM   #91
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
Only if I could strap my phone to my head with it... Combined with the fanny pack I might finally actualize the potential I have for both functionality and fashion!
strapping phone like that will cause you to be blindfolded with your phone on concrete. But it might still be fashion statement. Lookingforward of your photos with that GRiii!

02-27-2019, 06:41 PM - 1 Like   #92
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Very tired tired tonight. Put up a camera phone shot... Will get to comments tomorrow.
02-27-2019, 06:55 PM   #93
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Lookingforward of your photos with that GRiii!
Oh wow me too! How did you get my address!? Tracking number?
02-27-2019, 11:27 PM   #94
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
Oh wow me too! How did you get my address!? Tracking number?
google is powerfull tool ..

02-28-2019, 06:10 AM - 3 Likes   #95
smf
Pentaxian

I learned today (Feb. 28) that my image of the exterior of the Midland Center for The Arts was added to Flickr’s Explore and has had thousands of views. So I sent an email message to Lensbaby in which I explained the Single in February thread. Perhaps that will someday lead more people to Pentaxforums and the Single In threads. Best wishes to everyone, and thanks for commenting on my photos!
Stu
02-28-2019, 08:37 AM - 1 Like   #96
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

I fell off the cart too many times in February, an in the end didn't manage to get back on. Sorry about that. I won't even try in March, at least not the first couple of weeks.
02-28-2019, 12:11 PM - 10 Likes   #97
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Today is my 365th day of posting in the Daily Challenge! I think I've managed to post something everyday and am quite relieved to have today's post out the way. It has been a privilege to be able to share my photographs with other like minded souls and to get your opinions about them. It has really given my photography a purpose and pushed me to try different things. Brenizer, for example, I'd never even heard of but now I'm happy to give it a go. The same for stitching shots, multiple exposures and time lapse. The theme days are great for making me think outside my comfort zone and I am a better photographer as a result.

All in all, I'm so pleased I bought a Pentax camera and discovered this forum. Now to do the next year...

02-28-2019, 01:07 PM - 3 Likes   #98
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Minimonster Quote
Today is my 365th day of posting in the Daily Challenge! I think I've managed to post something everyday and am quite relieved to have today's post out the way. It has been a privilege to be able to share my photographs with other like minded souls and to get your opinions about them. It has really given my photography a purpose and pushed me to try different things. Brenizer, for example, I'd never even heard of but now I'm happy to give it a go. The same for stitching shots, multiple exposures and time lapse. The theme days are great for making me think outside my comfort zone and I am a better photographer as a result.

All in all, I'm so pleased I bought a Pentax camera and discovered this forum. Now to do the next year...
it sure has been pleasure to follow our work! keep up good work!

---------- Post added 02-28-19 at 22:10 ----------

oh and congrats!

it was nice month. Thanks all. I will jump back to single in for next month. If i will survive that, and other month(which will be busy), I'll be back here. So nice and relaxing, and as minimonster said, great to share one's pictures and thoughts with 'think a like' people and from all over the world.
02-28-2019, 07:58 PM - 1 Like   #99
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Last day in Feb 2019. Once again, I posted and I WILL get to comments tomorrow. Tomorrow is only an 8 hour workday and I can take more time.
03-02-2019, 11:33 AM - 2 Likes   #100
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Minimonster Quote

Well done with the year, I have enjoyed you views of where you live.

These forums and little challenges are great arnt they? some really nice people here and I am never in the fear of showing a photo no matter how bland =)

Been building a new PC for the last few days as my old one finally bit the dust. New one is not quite on form yet.

---------- Post added 03-02-19 at 02:36 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
I fell off the cart too many times in February, an in the end didn't manage to get back on. Sorry about that. I won't even try in March, at least not the first couple of weeks.
You know I dont think we have hard rule here, even if you only came on at weekends no one would say anything, Its just a fun thing and I miss many days.
03-03-2019, 02:48 PM   #101
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by zippythezip Quote
You know I dont think we have hard rule here, even if you only came on at weekends no one would say anything, Its just a fun thing and I miss many days.
Thanks, I know this is an easy-going bunch, so that's not the problem. It's more the negative spiral I get into when I lack motivation and don't manage to keep up as well I think I should, which kills motivation and makes it even harder to keep up etc... Right now I blame it on work wearing me out. And winter wearing me out - this is the first winter in many years without going for a couple of weeks to somewhere warm and nice!
03-06-2019, 07:35 PM - 2 Likes   #102
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It appears my bison shot from a couple days ago made Explore. I think this is the most views I've ever received on a single photo.