Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2019, 06:40 AM - 2 Likes   #31
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
My b&w kitty shot was explored! That wasn't my daily in shot, just one I posted to the b&w thread.

it's a rash of explore!

03-03-2019, 10:39 AM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
it's a rash of explore!
Awesome! Congrats!!
03-03-2019, 12:25 PM - 3 Likes   #33
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

On the road, possibly out of touch.

In about an hour I'm heading west to explore the Darling River around Wilcannia in the NSW outback. I have my swag in the back of the truck in case I can't get digs, in which case, when phone signal and/or batteries give up, so does my timely participation in DIC. At worst, I plan to be back home in a week.
03-03-2019, 03:23 PM - 1 Like   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Are you the type who stands apart from the crowd and watches? then a good mid-telephoto, like a 77mm is the way to go, or a zoom.
Well, I was something in between, and went with a 40mm on a film camera. not a good idea though, since I wasn't fast in manual focusing. Still, I got somethings (we'll see)

---------- Post added 03-03-19 at 11:25 PM ----------

I look forward to seeing the photos, Carnival/Fasching in Germany is a great event, and Koln is one of the largest.
Sorry to disappoint you, but, we had planned late and didn't stay for Monday which is the great parade. Still saw a smaller parade today.

03-03-2019, 05:34 PM - 6 Likes   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
it's a rash of explore!
March 2 hit for me. Not quite sure what is so interesting about a guys laundry...
03-04-2019, 02:37 PM - 1 Like   #36
Pentaxian

Well I didn't manage to get any film shot over the weekend, weather was not good and we ended up with a storm rolling through last night, typical. Times like this I would love to be able to just pop to the shore to see the wave action, but its just that bit too far to do on a whim.

Anyway I am now back in for the month.
03-04-2019, 09:36 PM - 1 Like   #37
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have shots for today but no time. I will post the shot from today tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. I'm also behind in commenting. You have all been very kind to me on my return. I will do my best to return this kindness with comments and views.

03-04-2019, 10:44 PM - 2 Likes   #38
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Dealing with life change stuff here that has absorbed all my focus and energy lately, but will get back into the game asap.
03-05-2019, 09:25 AM - 1 Like   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

having trouble getting in to make comments from my current location. I'll make comments later today. Thank you all for leaving comments on my posts. They certainly help!
03-06-2019, 12:46 PM - 4 Likes   #40
Veteran Member

My yesterday's shot got explored. Haven't had this for more than three years I guess.
03-06-2019, 02:01 PM - 1 Like   #41
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mtux Quote
My yesterday's shot got explored. Haven't had this for more than three years I guess.
awesomeness!!!
03-06-2019, 02:27 PM - 1 Like   #42
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congrats! It was a good one worthy of an Explore.
03-07-2019, 05:58 PM   #43
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

congrats!
03-08-2019, 03:45 PM - 2 Likes   #44
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

One of my photos hit Explore while I was away, nice surprise. My wife and I spent a week away, exploring Savannah Georgia and Tampa, Florida. The weather was pleasant, though one day was very cold, too cold too spent on the beach, so we did some great seeing. One the way back north, it started snowing, and hasn't stopped yet. It's at the very pretty "everything is a winter wonderland" stage, and not sticking to the roads, so I have no complaints.

Lots of photos to download and process, I hope to catch up over the weekend.
03-08-2019, 04:43 PM   #45
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One of my photos hit Explore while I was away, nice surprise. My wife and I spent a week away, exploring Savannah Georgia and Tampa, Florida. The weather was pleasant, though one day was very cold, too cold too spent on the beach, so we did some great seeing. One the way back north, it started snowing, and hasn't stopped yet. It's at the very pretty "everything is a winter wonderland" stage, and not sticking to the roads, so I have no complaints.

Lots of photos to download and process, I hope to catch up over the weekend.
Congratulations on the explore!