Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 163 Likes Search this Thread
04-05-2019, 04:10 AM   #106
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
Tomorrow I'll be attending a funeral for a highly esteemed colleague, who also happens to be my cousin (and married to another cousin of mine). It will be a tough day, but if I'm brave enough I'll smuggle in the GRiii and get some street-ish people shots....
Oh dear, too many connections close to home there, condolences to you and the esteemed one's extended family.

04-05-2019, 05:01 AM   #107
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Tomorrow I'll be attending a funeral for a highly esteemed colleague, who also happens to be my cousin (and married to another cousin of mine). It will be a tough day, but if I'm brave enough I'll smuggle in the GRiii and get some street-ish people shots....

Really sorry to hear that, Sandy. Always a sad time.
04-05-2019, 01:16 PM - 1 Like   #108
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry to hear that Sandy.

---------- Post added 04-05-19 at 10:19 PM ----------

Dear friends, three SIC's in a row is too much for me. I can't bring up more creativity, so, I will drop out, early. Last two months brought back the joy in photography, thank you for your company and encouragement! I know we will see each-other again in some SIC in the future! Near future, I hope....

Good luck this month, enjoy it!
04-05-2019, 01:28 PM   #109
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rense Quote
Dear friends, three SIC's in a row is too much for me. I can't bring up more creativity, so, I will drop out, early. Last two months brought back the joy in photography, thank you for your company and encouragement! I know we will see each-other again in some SIC in the future! Near future, I hope....
Well, as I wrote in previous page

QuoteOriginally posted by iheiramo Quote
After the first few months I realized that I just can't keep on creating new innovative stuff everyday month after month. I'm not that artistic. So documenting everyday life it shall be.
But take your time. It was nice to see your work, as I wasn't part of the group on your previous visit. Hope to see you again.

04-05-2019, 01:30 PM   #110
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by iheiramo Quote
But take your time. It was nice to see your work, as I wasn't part of the group on your previous visit. Hope to see you again.
You will, if we have time of living!

Last edited by Rense; 04-05-2019 at 01:54 PM.
04-05-2019, 01:50 PM   #111
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

That's the spirit of a true Pentaxian. My condolences for your loss.

My first day with time to shoot, and it is drizzling rain, bad month to choose a non-WR lens. I will have to get creative to fill so many days that I've fallen behind
04-05-2019, 01:59 PM - 1 Like   #112
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Dear friends, three SIC's in a row is too much for me. I can't bring up more creativity, so, I will drop out, early.
That is most certainly our loss. There are many fine photographers in this group, but the level of artistry you bring to the table will be missed.
QuoteQuote:
Last two months brought back the joy in photography
Well that's what it's all about

04-05-2019, 04:40 PM   #113
Loyal Site Supporter

Sorry to hear that Sandy.

---------- Post added 04-05-19 at 10:19 PM ----------

Good luck this month, enjoy it!
Thanks for playing, glad to see your spark is back
04-05-2019, 05:12 PM - 1 Like   #114
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Very sorry for your loss Sandy as well.

Also sorry to be MIA but I've been in the wilds of Utah and Arizona. Will be catching up soon as I can.

BCB
04-05-2019, 10:57 PM   #115
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Dear friends, three SIC's in a row is too much for me. I can't bring up more creativity, so, I will drop out, early. Last two months brought back the joy in photography, thank you for your company and encouragement! I know we will see each-other again in some SIC in the future! Near future, I hope....Good luck this month, enjoy it!
It was nice playing with with an old friend again. Hope you can join again sometime soon. I enjoyed your shots immensely, Rense.
04-06-2019, 01:36 AM   #116
Pentaxian

That is most certainly our loss. There are many fine photographers in this group, but the level of artistry you bring to the table will be missed.

The man speaks truth
04-06-2019, 02:49 PM - 1 Like   #117
Pentaxian

Single In - April 2019

Just for fun, here’s 12,800 ISO last night xP

Noisy Hillbilly by -Occasionally Focused-

(Just don’t look too close)
04-06-2019, 03:16 PM   #118
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I really doubt I will catch up on 6 days' lack of shooting, but tomorrow I am going to Washington DC and the Cherry Blossom Festival, so I will have no end of subjects.
04-07-2019, 03:36 AM   #119
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

I've been slow getting out of the gate this month, between the weather and the arthritis in my back, I'm not having much luck with photography. I hope to get out today sometime, down by the river and see if there is anything around there, boats headed south or people playing or a riverscape or something. Maybe a seagull or Boat tail grackle.

Right now, it's foggy out and too early to go anywhere and my back hurts.
04-07-2019, 08:14 PM   #120
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

It doesn't look good for me this month, day seven and I'm not getting out and about like I wanted too. Laying in bed most days, and not able to eat much either, stomach lining problems, food doesn't taste good. On pills now trying to fix that, hoping it does but no way to tell until first 30 days worth is gone. Might be back in May, I hope so.