Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 134 Likes Search this Thread
08-08-2019, 10:40 AM - 1 Like   #106
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by blackcloudbrew Quote
Going on a 4 day road trip today. I should be able to post but I'm not really sure. So, I'll be shooting but likely spotty on posting.
Sare travels and I hope the views are photogenic

08-08-2019, 06:48 PM - 1 Like   #107
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I'm back in the hunt after two days of wall-to-wall commitments. Looking forward to catching up with everyone's shots.
08-10-2019, 03:32 AM - 1 Like   #108
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Back for t he week. should be getting some good pix this weekend. Last week I was far too busy. Hopefully I will catch up on commenting , at least
08-13-2019, 03:04 AM - 3 Likes   #109
Pentaxian

Man I’m behind. Just processed a few days of photos; had done a few before that but not posted. Head has been almost totally in starting up my practice

... and just a bit left for getting terrified by Alien: Isolation on the PS4 (OMG it’s heart-pounding).

Still kind of here though; haven’t missed photographing a day, at least.

08-15-2019, 07:31 AM - 4 Likes   #110
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Wow, my IR beach shot (on the 13th) from my old K-20d hit explore (#67!). Second explore this month, I'm stunned. Thanks all.
08-15-2019, 02:45 PM   #111
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Tsuken Quote
getting terrified by Alien: Isolation on the PS4 (OMG it’s heart-pounding).
I have avoided several games not because they are terrifying, but because they are so immersive that I lose hours upon hours playing them, especially if I am alone at home . The last game that pulled me in and kept me on the edge of my seat was Bioshock.
08-15-2019, 02:47 PM   #112
Pentaxian

Single In - August 2019

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
I have avoided several games not because they are terrifying, but because they are so immersive that I lose hours upon hours playing them, especially if I am alone at home . The last game that pulled me in and kept me on the edge of my seat was Bioshock.

They can eat the time alright. Really bad like that. I make sure I manage their time allocation quite consciously, for just that reason.

I’ve never played Bioshock ...

08-17-2019, 03:38 PM - 1 Like   #113
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

After upgrading to a newer iPhone, I can finally use the LumeCube app. It Seems like the app now has slow and fast Strobe modes, couple that to some colored gels and I could try out another idea that's been in the back for my brain for a while..

I also received my Pluto Trigger multi-function remote. Maybe I will finally be inspired and creative again.
08-17-2019, 04:33 PM   #114
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

I also received my Pluto Trigger multi-function remote. Maybe I will finally be inspired and creative again.

looking forward to this report...
08-18-2019, 02:29 AM - 1 Like   #115
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Tsuken Quote
I’ve never played Bioshock ...
Great game play, a very detailed piece of world building, really good voice acting, , tones of eye-candy graphics, dark humor, moral quandaries, immersive storyline, some replay value , and from what I've read there is a relationship between the three games, though I have only played the first one.

One positive note about being too busy to play often is in not buying many games, but really getting the most out of those I own. The Fallout series offers a lot of variety in replay as well, and when I discovered how different the gameplay could be by changing some of the character traits, especially when interacting with NPCs, I often played through a stage a second or third time to see the difference.

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
looking forward to this report...
Hopefully this week's schedule will allow for a thorugh trial of both.
08-18-2019, 11:50 PM - 1 Like   #116
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm off to Eindhoven in the Netherlands today. Hopefully the hotel WiFi will allow for seamless posting.
08-22-2019, 07:12 PM - 1 Like   #117
Pentaxian

Great game play, a very detailed piece of world building, really good voice acting, , tones of eye-candy graphics, dark humor, moral quandaries, immersive storyline, some replay value , and from what I've read there is a relationship between the three games, though I have only played the first one.

One positive note about being too busy to play often is in not buying many games, but really getting the most out of those I own. The Fallout series offers a lot of variety in replay as well, and when I discovered how different the gameplay could be by changing some of the character traits, especially when interacting with NPCs, I often played through a stage a second or third time to see the difference.

Sounds intriguing. Might give it a rip - thanks
08-23-2019, 05:00 AM - 1 Like   #118
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I'll head out for the weekend today after work and don't take computer with me. Therefore I'll post Friday and Saturday shots on Sunday.
08-24-2019, 11:44 AM   #119
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
September thread is up:

Single In - September 2019 - PentaxForums.com
08-24-2019, 11:51 AM - 2 Likes   #120
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by babywriter Quote

OMG - already? where has August gone!?!?!?