Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2019, 12:19 PM - 1 Like   #76
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Time to sum up the month for me. Let's see... Ricoh GR and b&w. There.

The longer version, then, must be that work is sapping too much energy and it's hard to find much creativity. I've booked time with the boss to see if we can change some things - beyond the plans and promises they always present Good thing I have the GR, then. What a brilliant little snap shooter that is. All I have to do when going out is to have the GR in hand, and even with zero inspiration I usually return with some images.

And b&w I guess is much for the same reason. Colour is much harder to get right, takes more time and effort. I have a better workflow for b&w. And I guess life can be a bit colourless when I'm tired

Anyway, thanks for all your comments! I've not been good at commenting this month and not at responding to comments done on my snaps. I apologise for that. Usually I enjoy looking at and learning from everybody's daily images. Hopefully I'll to be back with more energy later. I would like to do (part of) a MoNovember when I get back from vacation. Yes, yes, I know - this was pretty close to a Monoptember already

09-30-2019, 12:24 PM   #77
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
My mother used to have something similar. SHe could have been down for 5 hours or 2 days. Then that just stopped all together, no more of those. Dunno why.
Hah, wouldn't that be a dream for my brother! He's had them pretty consistently for all his 52 years, though, and if anything more frequently over the years

QuoteOriginally posted by noelcmn Quote
Sorry to hear that Savoche! Sounds horrible! Strength to you and speedy recovery! And you'd know, a trip down south of the Equator would do a world of Good
Thanks, back on my feet now And whaddayaknow! In a bit less than a month we'll be heading south
09-30-2019, 12:59 PM - 3 Likes   #78
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm pleased that I was able to successfully submit a photo each and every day even though some were just mediocre. I'm in for next month and hope that with quantity will come a boost in quality!
Thanks to everyone who commented on my photo's...I enjoyed reading the comments and also seeing and learning from all your photo submissions.

And thanks to my husband who often had to wait while I scoped out potential sites.....here he is "patiently" waiting while I take a "daily"..
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 

Last edited by pbancr; 09-30-2019 at 01:11 PM.
09-30-2019, 05:14 PM - 1 Like   #79
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
will post today's shot tomorrow or day after. I'm not a broken record but OT is limiting my available hours .... Keep shooting ya'll, awesome posts.