Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2019, 05:17 AM - 1 Like   #31
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by wstruth Quote
You could always try setting it in bowl of uncooked rice .

Talking about lenses... I have decided that I hate Cameraville (a youtuber), PF's lens clubs, and probably Sandy Hancock. I CANNOT get the DA* 11-18 out of my mind! We just booked our vacation for the spring to the Scottish Highlands and we're gong to be blessed with a new moon that week. We'll be doing self driving tour out of Edinborough and maiking our way to the Isle of Skye and back again. It has the makings of landscape and night time photography bucket list trip. I know I'm making an excuse for LBA here, but it looks like my 12-24 and Rokinon 14mm will be used to partially fund it.
there's always the chance that you could win a copy of that lens...

10-12-2019, 07:10 PM - 1 Like   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
there's always the chance that you could win a copy of that lens...
Now there's a thought!
10-16-2019, 01:50 PM - 3 Likes   #33
Veteran Member

Well my dripping spigot got explored! that makes the 3rd so far this month lately I've been getting looks but few likes. although the metal lizard did pretty well. I still don't understand it, but I do find that the fewer the groups I enter a photo into, the more likely it is that it will get explored. I don' think a photo posted to more than 4 groups will get explored. Though limiting your group posting is not a guarantee either.
10-17-2019, 09:21 AM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well my dripping spigot got explored! that makes the 3rd so far this month lately I've been getting looks but few likes. although the metal lizard did pretty well. I still don't understand it, but I do find that the fewer the groups I enter a photo into, the more likely it is that it will get explored. I don' think a photo posted to more than 4 groups will get explored. Though limiting your group posting is not a guarantee either.
I think also if you upload lots of photos it hurts your chance also.

10-18-2019, 04:37 AM - 3 Likes   #35
Pentaxian

Hi! Going to get in forest with my best friend till sunday! See you laters! Happy weekend everyone
10-18-2019, 06:09 PM   #36
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Hi! Going to get in forest with my best friend till sunday! See you laters! Happy weekend everyone
Enjoy!
10-22-2019, 02:46 AM - 2 Likes   #37
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

My body has returned home to Newcastle after the month overseas; it's now searching for its brain. When the two are reunited I'll start catching up with comments on your nice pictures. Thanks for your patience

10-22-2019, 05:55 PM - 1 Like   #38
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by OzzRod Quote
My body has returned home to Newcastle after the month overseas; it's now searching for its brain. When the two are reunited I'll start catching up with comments on your nice pictures. Thanks for your patience

Welcome home Rod! It's been fun following your journeys through your photographs. The next couple days for me including today are busy with business so I'll try and catch up on comments. I'll be taking pictures, but I won't be posting photos for a few days.
10-22-2019, 11:31 PM - 1 Like   #39
Pentaxian

I'v been also lazy with comments. Will catch up today..
10-25-2019, 02:43 PM - 1 Like   #40
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Sorry friends. A good start to catching up but missed yesterday. Crashed. Should be up to speed again over the weekend.
10-25-2019, 05:55 PM - 1 Like   #41
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Back after almost two weeks away. The weather is supposed to be bad on Saturday, so I hope to catch up on commenting and posting.

Been using my iPhone 6 a bit more now in lieu of not having my K-1 with me., sometimes it gives me great results
10-25-2019, 07:35 PM - 4 Likes   #42
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Daily in November 2019

DAILY in NOVEMBER Discussion Thread is up

Todd's computer has been playing up so I've stuck my oar in
10-26-2019, 06:41 PM   #43
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

November!!! Thanks for carrying the ball fwd. hopefully Todd comes to a speedy resolution of his technical woes.
10-26-2019, 06:59 PM   #44
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by zippythezip Quote
I think also if you upload lots of photos it hurts your chance also.
Strange are the ways of Explore, what man can know them? I don't question it or seek it, I just enjoy the faves when they come
10-26-2019, 07:06 PM - 1 Like   #45
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
congrats on explore!
agree that it really doesn't matter about how many groups a shot is in. I've had shots explored that were only in my personal folder and Daily In.