Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 115 Likes Search this Thread
11-22-2019, 05:34 PM - 2 Likes   #121
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
While getting my Yellow Brick out for a run the other day I thought about trying some lenses I have not used for years. Out come the 50mm 1.8 and 32mm plastic fantastics. I have not heard the screw drive sounds for quite a while now being spoiled by my Ollies etc so I see no future use of these lenses for me.

So any "Dailies" who would like these lenses drop me a PM. This is an honest giveaway and they are in very good condition and clean glass.

11-22-2019, 05:56 PM   #122
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by zippythezip Quote
While getting my Yellow Brick out for a run the other day I thought about trying some lenses I have not used for years. Out come the 50mm 1.8 and 32mm plastic fantastics. I have not heard the screw drive sounds for quite a while now being spoiled by my Ollies etc so I see no future use of these lenses for me.

So any "Dailies" who would like these lenses drop me a PM. This is an honest giveaway and they are in very good condition and clean glass.
What a kind offer. I will leave it to people with fewer lenses.
11-22-2019, 08:21 PM   #123
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
I won't be putting my hand up Ron as I also have an abundance of lenses to choose from, but I would like to acknowledge your very thoughtful offer. It's not the first time your generosity has graced our pages. Good one mate. 👍
11-23-2019, 05:17 AM - 1 Like   #124
Veteran Member

I'm sure someone will want them as they're good lenses for sure. I ended up gifting mine to a friend along with my old KX.

On some other new my shot from Thursday got explored!. It's been tough lately for me to stay in the game for me since I've been working later more often, and the there's less daylight to boot. Hopefully we see some relief in December and January.

11-23-2019, 07:48 AM - 1 Like   #125
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by wstruth Quote
It's been tough lately for me to stay in the game for me since I've been working later more often, and the there's less daylight to boot. Hopefully we see some relief in December
The days only get shorter until 22 December. I do know how difficult it is, I worked 10+ hour days this past week, so I was inside during daylight hours, and too tired, or too little time, to take pictures after work. Even though my camera was in the car, I didn't even have the energy or time to stop during my commute for a quick snap. On the plus side, I have much more free time in the coming week to take some pictures. I won't mind the early darkness so much either, I can start night photos and light painting without staying up late or getting up early , though I have to dress much more warmly to shoot outdoors.
11-23-2019, 10:56 AM - 1 Like   #126
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm sorry I never got around to joining you in November. When we got back from holiday we were already a week and a half in, and then work hit with full force With the days now down to 7 hours of daylight - if it can be called daylight with the sun 10° above the horizon at noon and a constant cloud cover hiding it anyway - it's hard to find much inspiration. But hey, just another month before it turns. And then another before it is back to how it's now

But we had an absolutely fabulous vacation, helping a bit to brighten my mood

What a kind offer! They are good lenses so I hope you can find a good home for them.
11-25-2019, 09:33 AM - 2 Likes   #127
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
It's that time again already...
Daily in December 2019 - discussion thread - PentaxForums.com

11-25-2019, 09:41 AM - 1 Like   #128
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
awesome!!!
11-25-2019, 12:50 PM - 1 Like   #129
Pentaxian

Missed a few days again but back on it today. Whilst I haven't been keeping up with comments very well either this month I do try and view everyone's images and appreciate the feedback on mine.

Must try harder..
11-26-2019, 04:57 AM - 1 Like   #130
Pentaxian

Going to catch up with comments today!
11-28-2019, 08:08 AM - 1 Like   #131
Pentaxian

Struggling for motivation so I am going to sit out the last few days and come back fresh for December.
11-28-2019, 01:31 PM - 1 Like   #132
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

If I had taken pictures of all the home repair work I have been doing, I could have safeties to make up for missing most ofNovember.

Now I am off to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday!
11-29-2019, 03:52 AM   #133
Pentaxian

I'm on doubt if I'll continue to December. Propably not. but i'll carry on shooting regardless.
11-29-2019, 07:53 AM - 1 Like   #134
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
no shot for yesterday (28th). I went out with the little IR sony and took several shots. The I went off to family and turkey time. When I got around to processing my shots, I discovered I didn't have a sd card in the camera... I'm sure the camera came up the first time as No Card in Slot but I guess I was just in a hurry or something. i know I can be sleep deprived at times and I can be a little spacey but ...

Last edited by cg57; 11-29-2019 at 08:06 AM.
11-30-2019, 01:12 AM   #135
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
A lot of technique sharing this month - mono ruled of course but valued subsets in IR, macro, flash, pinhole - I really appreciated all the contributions and exchanges. Thank you all and roll on December