Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2019, 01:39 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Winner Post Processing Challenge #315

Thank you so much for all the participants in this challenge. For me it has been most rewarding to see so many variations on an image that I was having some difficulties with. Issues from composition to the balance of light from the mist over the hills and the sky to the delicate light filtering through the trees.

In the end after much deliberation I chose savoche's work as meeting my expectations from this image. The composition bought the track, actually it is an old airstrip, right to the corner. In lighting, the spectacular effect of morning light filtering through the open eucalyptus trees is a feature of the Australian bush.

As runner up I select Grippy.

Thank you to the many others.

So over to Savoche

For the next host:
The Mediafire website is: mediafire.com
The login name is: ppchallenge@tmphillips.com
The password is: postprocessing

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Last edited by Bruce Clark; 11-23-2019 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Add winning photo

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
challenge, composition, image, light, post processing challenge, trees, winner post