Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108 Likes Search this Thread
03-18-2020, 11:46 AM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote

That might be one good thing following all of this. We are forced to actually make use of the 21st century solutions which too many resist as long as they are allowed to. I don't think going back to the old ways will be easy should anybody want to try.

Or I may be an optimist
But I liked being a dinosaur!

03-18-2020, 11:56 AM - 1 Like   #77
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Working from home has the disadvantage of certain people thinking I'm available to assist them, so now I am pulled in three directions. I'm scheduling a hard stop at 1600 today to go out and take a long walk. It means I'll have some work to do this evening, but at least I'll have my sanity.
03-19-2020, 02:51 AM - 3 Likes   #78
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Working from home has the disadvantage of certain people thinking I'm available to assist them, so now I am pulled in three directions. I'm scheduling a hard stop at 1600 today to go out and take a long walk. It means I'll have some work to do this evening, but at least I'll have my sanity.
Similar issue for me and sanity is definitely a good thing. Talking about sanity... I think Flickr has gone bonkers! I got my 5th explore for this month of my black and white silhouetted trees at the edge of a field. One of the comments posted was "Great colors and reflections"!
03-19-2020, 02:54 AM - 1 Like   #79
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by wstruth Quote
Similar issue for me and sanity is definitely a good thing. Talking about sanity... I think Flickr has gone bonkers! I got my 5th explore for this month of my black and white silhouetted trees at the edge of a field. One of the comments posted was "Great colors and reflections"!

congrats, nevertheless.....

03-19-2020, 03:05 AM - 1 Like   #80
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Take those Explores, no matter their cause, and be glad. Congratulations!
03-20-2020, 12:50 PM - 2 Likes   #81
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Such win
Very perception
Wow

Oh that’s beautiful. Maybe I should make a similar comment on that photo...
03-21-2020, 05:42 AM - 5 Likes   #82
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

my sunset from the 19th hit 'explore'...

03-21-2020, 11:41 AM - 6 Likes   #83
Pentaxian

Good job with Explores!

My little girl is showing some signs of getting better now. Fever rices towards evening, but she did not have any during day time. So hopefully just one more day. I'm little abit feeling tiered. Nights do get hard, but that is what parenting is. And she is lovely, so I'm not complaining. Went to my workshop to get couple more lenses in my bag to make it more interesting. Trying to get around on selling some lenses for new purchases, but now not much is moving anywhere anyway. So going to enjoy my lenses. Perhaps I won't even sell them after all.......

Anyway. Hope everyone is staying safe and healty. Take care guys!
03-21-2020, 12:57 PM   #84
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
My little girl is showing some signs of getting better now.
Glad to hear!
03-21-2020, 06:12 PM   #85
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good job with Explores!

My little girl is showing some signs of getting better now. Fever rices towards evening, but she did not have any during day time. So hopefully just one more day. I'm little abit feeling tiered. Nights do get hard, but that is what parenting is. And she is lovely, so I'm not complaining. Went to my workshop to get couple more lenses in my bag to make it more interesting. Trying to get around on selling some lenses for new purchases, but now not much is moving anywhere anyway. So going to enjoy my lenses. Perhaps I won't even sell them after all.......

Good news that your family’s health is improving.
03-22-2020, 05:05 AM   #86
Veteran Member

@ Repaap

Good news indeed! Stay safe.

Last edited by wstruth; 03-22-2020 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Spelling !
03-22-2020, 02:15 PM   #87
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Good job with Explores!

Great to hear!
03-22-2020, 11:18 PM - 3 Likes   #88
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Glad to hear!
QuoteOriginally posted by pbancr Quote
Good news that your family’s health is improving.
@ Repaap

Good news indeed! Stay safe.
QuoteOriginally posted by Tsuken Quote
Great to hear!
Thank you all. She has recovered now. And we all are fine now. Lurking inside and being cautious of this corona. Good to live in small city at times like this. Take care all of you!
03-25-2020, 03:40 AM - 1 Like   #89
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

my Daily from Monday hit 'explore'

03-25-2020, 05:49 AM - 2 Likes   #90
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Yesterday I took some time off, went to the mountains and got some very nice pictures of the fog covering the valleys below. Much better than being inside, and I wasn't the only one who had the idea.