Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108 Likes Search this Thread
03-25-2020, 10:09 AM - 3 Likes   #91
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I’m out for this month. Have to do some paperwork. Applications and stuff because of corona and lost gigs and so on. And deadlines for those do come sudden. Because it is all so sudden. Take care all and stay healty see you again when this phase has gone by.

03-25-2020, 11:08 AM - 1 Like   #92
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Not out, but too busy for consistent image making. In some ways, telework gives me less time to enjoy hobbies. Also, I really have to buckle down on learning Python and some other software, so Posting will be even lighter for the near future.
03-26-2020, 07:35 PM - 1 Like   #93
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Ding Ding!
03-28-2020, 04:44 PM - 1 Like   #94
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fell behind with posting, but caught up today (with a bit of cheating). I work on the front lines in health care and one of the departments I oversee is housekeeping. The days are very long and tense right now. So far our team has done a good job at keeping things at bay, but staff are dropping like flies and I can't hire fast enough to replace them. It all leaves little time for time for post processing. If I drop off of a bit I'm probably just too tired to process and post anything.

We're in for the long haul, but I'm optimistic we will all come out the other side. I'm glad to see that most people here are staying safe - keep that up.

S.