Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2020, 10:36 PM   #91
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by severalsnakes Quote
Surprise! It's me! Here I am, you can stop wondering now!

I'm going to do this. Now is the time. Send me good vibes, please. <3

SELFIE DAY.
Saw you in my comments. Nice of you to stop by. Hope to see you back for whole month eventually

05-22-2020, 10:18 AM - 5 Likes   #92
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Two weeks ago I wrote here that "I don't think I need another lens" and as a result, I bought the lens. So with such an attitude, it's obvious that I don't need another one. In the meantime, thanks to the kindness of one of the folks here I was given the A 35-70 zoom which is now pending for shipment from the US to me. That gives two lenses. That's enough for some time, right? Well, not quite... I just bought the lens
I got a notification from an auction site and made a rather fast decision. Mint condition, not easy to find (although not very rare either), and priced reasonably, rather below the average.
To cut this crazy-shopping spiral I decided to clear all my keyword alerts and searching notifications from the auction sites. Immediately I heard the voice saying "Are you nuts? What if you miss a bargain of your life??" I think you know what I mean
Let me officially introduce the lens in one or two days in the SiC picture. And I really hope to cut it here for some time
05-22-2020, 11:00 AM   #93
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Chris_K Quote
Two weeks ago I wrote here that "I don't think I need another lens" and as a result, I bought the lens. So with such an attitude, it's obvious that I don't need another one. In the meantime, thanks to the kindness of one of the folks here I was given the A 35-70 zoom which is now pending for shipment from the US to me. That gives two lenses. That's enough for some time, right? Well, not quite... I just bought the lens
I got a notification from an auction site and made a rather fast decision. Mint condition, not easy to find (although not very rare either), and priced reasonably, rather below the average.
To cut this crazy-shopping spiral I decided to clear all my keyword alerts and searching notifications from the auction sites. Immediately I heard the voice saying "Are you nuts? What if you miss a bargain of your life??" I think you know what I mean
Let me officially introduce the lens in one or two days in the SiC picture. And I really hope to cut it here for some time
Oh yes..... been there done that ......:-)
05-22-2020, 03:36 PM - 1 Like   #94
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I really hope to cut it here for some time
Give up. Resistance is useless

05-22-2020, 03:46 PM   #95
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

he's funny.....
05-22-2020, 03:57 PM   #96
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
Had I known you were making an appearance I would have made a greater effort. Maybe I'll have a crack at the Belfie theme for the 22nd
Well I seem to remember we’ve all been here before 😂😂😂😉

---------- Post added 22nd May 2020 at 23:59 ----------

SELFIE DAY.
Nice surprise - genuinely
05-22-2020, 05:23 PM - 1 Like   #97
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

"I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime"

05-22-2020, 11:43 PM - 1 Like   #98
Pentaxian

Give up. Resistance is useless
Yeah, this is the support I needed!
05-23-2020, 02:17 AM - 2 Likes   #99
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

After 10 days of rain, cold temps, and high winds, the conditions are finally what we know as correct for spring, in time for a 3 -day weekend!
While some places remain locked down, several large parks in the mountains are opening, so I hope to get out and about and make up for too much time spent indoors. The lap pool is open as well, so I can start doing something positive in regards to physical fitness, which also improves my general disposition and increases my creative drive.
05-23-2020, 02:25 PM - 2 Likes   #100
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery

SELFIE DAY.

YASSSSSSSSS

Super happy to have you back 8)
05-23-2020, 04:06 PM - 3 Likes   #101
Veteran Member

Y'all lens addicts have me inspired. I just bought my very first, one and only star series lens (FA* 24/2) on eBay. Should be here in time to Single in June. :-)
05-23-2020, 04:43 PM - 1 Like   #102
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Y'all lens addicts have me inspired. I just bought my very first, one and only star series lens (FA* 24/2) on eBay. Should be here in time to Single in June. :-)
Ooh, Silver! Careful you don't scratch it

It's a fantastic lens. The wide open rendering is the stuff of dreams.

I'm tempted to break mine out in solidarity, but I have unfinished (unstarted?) business with a new-to-me DFA645 25/4.0....
05-23-2020, 05:48 PM   #103
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Ooh, Silver! Careful you don't scratch it

It's a fantastic lens. The wide open rendering is the stuff of dreams.

I'm tempted to break mine out in solidarity, but I have unfinished (unstarted?) business with a new-to-me DFA645 25/4.0....

going to be a ~24mm month for June?
05-23-2020, 09:07 PM   #104
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
going to be a ~24mm month for June?

My 28mm is borked #sadness

That said, I was going to have a tutu with it nonetheless ... I wonder if I could manage another month (I did August last year with it borked ...)
05-24-2020, 01:17 AM - 1 Like   #105
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

I was so tempted by that lens at somepoint. Luckily the one on sale in Finland was overpriced and saved my wallet

Enjoy the lens.