Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
05-25-2020, 11:30 AM - 6 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
show us your prints displayed in unusual places.

Lets see your prints displayed. More points for the unusual.
Most if not everyone has prints of their photos up on a wall or down on a coffee table. I am interested in the more unusual. Sometimes the subject fits the background like its meant to be (and maybe was). It is in a museum or some public place is very cool too. A print might just work in a place you wouldn't really think about. Mine is that. I have a long panorama of the steamboat, The Creole Queen going down the Mississippi River in New Orleans hung above my kitchen sink towels and it really makes me happy washing dishes. Let's see yours, or hear the stories and if possible the photo.

I am sure there are many much better.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 

Last edited by swanlefitte; 05-25-2020 at 05:56 PM.
05-26-2020, 03:21 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
I don't have a photo of it, but my parents have a 5 foot wide panoramic that I took displayed in their dining room. It was hung like wallpaper, so there's no frame etc.. it's just part of the wall.
05-26-2020, 03:46 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Heebie Quote
I don't have a photo of it, but my parents have a 5 foot wide panoramic that I took displayed in their dining room. It was hung like wallpaper, so there's no frame etc.. it's just part of the wall.
Next time you visit bring your camera. A photo as part of the wall is hard to envision how it integrates.