Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-02-2020, 02:00 AM - 1 Like   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by wstruth Quote
I'm in too. I struggled at the end of last month because I've been working on a sketching project, documenting where I would have gone on vacation this month, sort of a virtual vacation to the Scottish Highlands. I've been posting them to follow our original trip planning and the last few days had to really sketch a lot to keep up (I actually started at the beginning of the lock down). They're going to be compiled into a book for my family to commemorate our vacation that never was.

That is super cool 8)

06-05-2020, 10:27 PM - 1 Like   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I’m still in the game. We are having a little long weekend off, but I forgot a important part of my laptops charger at my workshop. So it is out of power not..
06-11-2020, 01:11 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Still in the game. Was really busy(knew that it is bound to happen) but seems that I'm on top of that by now. Let us see after the weekend. Lot of work, not so much money, but it is still worth it. -life of artist(especially puppeteer)-
06-11-2020, 01:55 PM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I hope the rest of the month won't be as busy as it shaping up to be.

06-12-2020, 06:47 AM - 1 Like   #20
Veteran Member

I'm pretty much out. Things have been going crazy around here. I will try to drop back in later this month.
06-13-2020, 11:18 AM - 1 Like   #21
Pentaxian

We are heading to little surprise shoot out. in cool place. My wife is working in one big project, and she would have liked to have compay doing marketing stuff for then to go there, she does think it is a good ide, but guy in project sitting on money does not agree, because of money. I'll help my wife out and shoot it my self. I have an itch to try out my BMPCC4K in it's full potential(good way to learn my gear too. I'll charge nothing, but there might be someone interested of the materil, so I'll let them get a view of what it is, and try to sell it elsewhere(my wife sold it to me with this sentence, she has that elsewhere figured out as I believe) I would do it for free for her anyway, just to show that *******(the guy) that he is wrong. Excited. Heading out for couple of days.

cheers!
06-14-2020, 03:30 PM - 2 Likes   #22
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Hey All, I'm going to try and jump in for the rest of June. I'm sorry I sometimes disappear without notice ... life takes a turn and I then I have to focus in another area...

06-14-2020, 03:41 PM - 1 Like   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by cg57 Quote
Hey All, I'm going to try and jump in for the rest of June. I'm sorry I sometimes disappear without notice ... life takes a turn and I then I have to focus in another area...
Welcome back!
06-14-2020, 04:12 PM - 1 Like   #24
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

life takes a turn and I then I have to focus in another area...
I know that story, welcome back for as long as you are able.
06-15-2020, 12:32 AM - 1 Like   #25
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Your participation in the group is always welcome and appreciated Cindy, on whatever terms your life allows
06-18-2020, 04:20 PM - 2 Likes   #26
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Fisheye lenses, flowers, and bees, lots of new ideas for images. But the focus is tricky
06-25-2020, 12:23 PM - 1 Like   #27
Pentaxian

Hi ya! Here is the video I made last week(edited it yesterday, I have been busy, parts of this video was approved for official video of application to be cultural capital of EU 2016. it is just application. it was part of lot of things and very short bits.

anyways, here is the video :Aapo Repo Mikkelistä teki... - Parikkalan Patsaspuisto - Parikkala Sculpture Park

if one is interested. I had a blast. Going to explore more with my BMPCC 4K, incredile little camera for it's price and the program which comes with it, davince resolve is also very good. I have now really poverful laptop, so I can use and edit these and even raw video with no problem.

I have been quite productive lately. lot of things what I have wanted to do for long. Now forced to do it, due circumstances. Daily is a lot of fun. Going to take part as I can, but with quite light day to day things. It has been a rollercoaster of feelings this spring. now that it is over for now at here and I'm on top of things I had to learn, i feel that I want to get back, not to that desperate state of have to, but that search and to learn. Not just puppetry, but this video and photography too. Artists needs that 'must' to produce, atleast I seem to be the case.

Anyways, it is last week, almost. Still thinking of how, and if I'll continue July. I'd think so. I'm ure that it has been busy and emotional for many too. Hang in there guys!

That's all for now
06-25-2020, 04:08 PM   #28
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Hi ya! Here is the video I made last week(edited it yesterday, I have been busy, parts of this video was approved for official video of application to be cultural capital of EU 2016. it is just application. it was part of lot of things and very short bits.

anyways, here is the video :Aapo Repo Mikkelistä teki... - Parikkalan Patsaspuisto - Parikkala Sculpture Park

if one is interested. I had a blast. Going to explore more with my BMPCC 4K, incredile little camera for it's price and the program which comes with it, davince resolve is also very good. I have now really poverful laptop, so I can use and edit these and even raw video with no problem.

I have been quite productive lately. lot of things what I have wanted to do for long. Now forced to do it, due circumstances. Daily is a lot of fun. Going to take part as I can, but with quite light day to day things. It has been a rollercoaster of feelings this spring. now that it is over for now at here and I'm on top of things I had to learn, i feel that I want to get back, not to that desperate state of have to, but that search and to learn. Not just puppetry, but this video and photography too. Artists needs that 'must' to produce, atleast I seem to be the case.

Anyways, it is last week, almost. Still thinking of how, and if I'll continue July. I'd think so. I'm ure that it has been busy and emotional for many too. Hang in there guys!

That's all for now
The video is wonderful! The music suits the film very well. I love seeing all the figures and sculptures. Thanks for sharing it!
06-25-2020, 04:12 PM   #29
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

anyways, here is the video
Very nice production, very sharp details, great colors!
06-25-2020, 04:49 PM   #30
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Hi ya! Here is the video I made last week(edited it yesterday, I have been busy, parts of this video was approved for official video of application to be cultural capital of EU 2016.
Nice work Aapo 👏👏👏
You've blended many of your photography skills and recently acquired videography ones into a very enjoyable presentation. Lots of nice bokeh, beaut. focus transitions and interesting compositions/perspectives that show off the park really well. The audio backing works for me too. Thanks for sharing here, and good luck with your application.