Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-28-2020, 10:50 PM - 2 Likes   #106
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by OzzRod Quote
Greetings DIC friends. After completing 38 Daily in Challenges (plus 3 more incomplete months) and another 38 Single in Challenges, Iím calling it a day for what I suspect will be quite a while. Sincere thanks to those who have viewed, faved and/or commented on my images, whether to just acknowledge having viewed a picture, to have offered suggestions for improvement, or to contribute remarks in jest - just to stir the pot a bit and help build camaraderie within the group. Iíll still be participating in Pentax Forums, and on Flickr, but without the pressures of daily challenges. My thanks to Todd for establishing the group and setting up each monthís challenge for so long. Cheers!
Hope that a little breathe and break will do you good. You sertainly have been doing a great tour so far and given inspiration to us all

---------- Post added 10-29-20 at 07:55 ----------

I did miss couple days during most hectic days during the ímoveí. We have landed and are still having our stuff at boxes, but we are excited about the new beginning. Hoping to get back to daily routine latest at november...which is just around the corner..

10-30-2020, 06:07 AM   #107
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Greetings DIC friends. After completing 38 Daily in Challenges (plus 3 more incomplete months) and another 38 Single in Challenges, Iím calling it a day for what I suspect will be quite a while. Sincere thanks to those who have viewed, faved and/or commented on my images, whether to just acknowledge having viewed a picture, to have offered suggestions for improvement, or to contribute remarks in jest - just to stir the pot a bit and help build camaraderie within the group. Iíll still be participating in Pentax Forums, and on Flickr, but without the pressures of daily challenges. My thanks to Todd for establishing the group and setting up each monthís challenge for so long. Cheers!
Gonna miss you! Go well! Stay safe. Enjoy!
10-30-2020, 10:36 AM   #108
Pentaxian

That's quite a legacy Rod. We'll miss you and your thoughtful comments. Enjoy and hope to see you around!
10-30-2020, 11:06 PM   #109
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by noelcmn Quote
Gonna miss you! Go well! Stay safe. Enjoy!
QuoteOriginally posted by wstruth Quote
That's quite a legacy Rod. We'll miss you and your thoughtful comments. Enjoy and hope to see you around!
Many thanks fellas.