Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 144 Likes Search this Thread
10-17-2020, 06:14 AM - 2 Likes   #76
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Friday travel allowed me a chance at some aerial photos, and Saturday my brother took me to a very scenic location. This morning I will go on a short hike and possby visit a few other locations before heading to a family event. I will try my luck at wireless transfer from K-1 to iPad after breakfast and coffee.

10-19-2020, 11:08 AM - 1 Like   #77
Pentaxian

Sorry about my lazyness of not going back to previous days to comment as I'm one of firsts to post the 'present' day. It is a bit hectic at the moment. and it won't ease at all...but I like the dicipline of taking photo and posting one each day. I'll be more active in next month and a easy days too..
10-19-2020, 12:17 PM   #78
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Sorry about my lazyness of not going back to previous days to comment as I'm one of firsts to post the 'present' day. It is a bit hectic at the moment. and it won't ease at all...but I like the dicipline of taking photo and posting one each day. I'll be more active in next month and a easy days too..
I keep trying to catch up but the nearest I get is two days before lol. We all seem to be struggling at the mo
10-19-2020, 02:15 PM - 1 Like   #79
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I guess I will have to RTFM to make the wireless transfer work. I am pleased with thw images I posted from the iPhone 6, it is not as physically satisfying as using my DSLR, but the results are very good.

This trip offered some great photo ops and somewhat reenergized my creative urges. I forgot to pack a tripod, Joby, or beanbag though .

I did find a used SMC-A 15mm, and it was very nice, but I do have other lenses in mind and the price for this lens was a significant fraction of a DFA 85mm or a GR-III, so I held off.

10-19-2020, 02:21 PM - 2 Likes   #80
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Now that I'm off vacation and back to work I may be a little more spotty in my contributions. I have not made even a safety shot today but I will do my best to get that done. It may be cellphone work but hopefully something will be contributed.

And as for comments - I do find the flickr app and notifications for your posted pics helps in some ways. I can quickly view a few and comment - for those not using flickr I apologize if I'm less responsive - I try to make sure I do comment but it's not always perfect.
10-20-2020, 07:52 PM - 1 Like   #81
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've noticed some post to Flickr, but not to the group, posting to the group makes it easier for all. I just squeezed enough time to take and post a photo, I may lag on comments tonight also.
10-21-2020, 06:12 PM - 1 Like   #82
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Returned from Colorado last night, and was at work all day today. I was pleasantly surprised to find the pool was still open for lap swimming, and the temps were almost summery, so I took advantage. I did edit a few pictures from my trip and posted them in the Flickr Group.
Generally, I'll post the most recent photo on PF .

10-21-2020, 10:23 PM - 2 Likes   #83
Pentaxian

Work has absolutely taken over my life right now so unfortunately my time commenting has been nil.
Massive thank you to those who have taken the time to comment on my contributions despite me not reciprocating.
10-23-2020, 02:31 AM - 2 Likes   #84
Pentaxian

Caught up with some commenting!
10-23-2020, 11:54 AM - 2 Likes   #85
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Benz3ne Quote
Caught up with some commenting!
Noticed that!

---------- Post added 10-23-20 at 21:57 ----------

We will have the move shuffle from tomorrow till tuesday. I'll take pictures, but I wont take no prisoners! So, I'm propably posting annoyingly many or none shots at wendsday...but then it should ease up...see you at the other side (:
10-23-2020, 09:26 PM - 3 Likes   #86
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Taking an indefinte break

Greetings DIC friends. After completing 38 Daily in Challenges (plus 3 more incomplete months) and another 38 Single in Challenges, I’m calling it a day for what I suspect will be quite a while. Sincere thanks to those who have viewed, faved and/or commented on my images, whether to just acknowledge having viewed a picture, to have offered suggestions for improvement, or to contribute remarks in jest - just to stir the pot a bit and help build camaraderie within the group. I’ll still be participating in Pentax Forums, and on Flickr, but without the pressures of daily challenges. My thanks to Todd for establishing the group and setting up each month’s challenge for so long. Cheers!
10-23-2020, 09:55 PM - 1 Like   #87
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by OzzRod Quote
Greetings DIC friends. After completing 38 Daily in Challenges (plus 3 more incomplete months) and another 38 Single in Challenges, I知 calling it a day for what I suspect will be quite a while. Sincere thanks to those who have viewed, faved and/or commented on my images, whether to just acknowledge having viewed a picture, to have offered suggestions for improvement, or to contribute remarks in jest - just to stir the pot a bit and help build camaraderie within the group. I値l still be participating in Pentax Forums, and on Flickr, but without the pressures of daily challenges. My thanks to Todd for establishing the group and setting up each month痴 challenge for so long. Cheers!
I'll miss seeing your work daily.
10-23-2020, 10:17 PM - 1 Like   #88
Pentaxian

Greetings DIC friends. After completing 38 Daily in Challenges (plus 3 more incomplete months) and another 38 Single in Challenges, I知 calling it a day for what I suspect will be quite a while. Sincere thanks to those who have viewed, faved and/or commented on my images, whether to just acknowledge having viewed a picture, to have offered suggestions for improvement, or to contribute remarks in jest - just to stir the pot a bit and help build camaraderie within the group. I値l still be participating in Pentax Forums, and on Flickr, but without the pressures of daily challenges. My thanks to Todd for establishing the group and setting up each month痴 challenge for so long. Cheers!

Salutations, sir. Take care - and hope to see you around.
10-24-2020, 01:45 AM   #89
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
I'll miss seeing your work daily.
QuoteOriginally posted by Tsuken Quote
Salutations, sir. Take care - and hope to see you around.
Thank you both
10-24-2020, 03:08 AM - 1 Like   #90
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I知 calling it a day for what I suspect will be quite a while.
Sad to see you go. I'll miss seeing your excellent and inspirational photography on a daily basis. You have definitely helped me become a better photographer with both your comments and your photographs.