Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 57 Likes Search this Thread
01-14-2021, 12:21 PM   #61
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
1st place......... @Kerrowdown! As others acknowledged you really knocked it out of the park, first at bat and swing! Perfect contrast, cloud add, detail in the log, and tasty flare add for cherry on top. Congrats!
Thank you very much for that... I'm sitting in the corner blushing with praise like that.

01-14-2021, 12:21 PM   #62
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by stevejo Quote
Well done Kerrowdown
Thanks very much.
01-14-2021, 12:22 PM   #63
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Michail_P Quote
Congrats to @Kerrowdown
Thank you my friend.
01-14-2021, 12:24 PM   #64
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

This Weeks PP Challenge

Is up and running and can be found here... Good luck to all.

Post Processing Challenge #357 - PentaxForums.com

01-14-2021, 12:28 PM   #65
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Tas Quote
the summary for the winner hits the nail on the head. A bar set high from the outset.
Thank you for your kind words.

QuoteOriginally posted by Tas Quote
Well, now it's time for the bagpipes to be put down and the #357
So you think so... the pipes have only just been picked up as we start off down this "Highland Glen" in PP #357.
01-16-2021, 03:09 AM   #66
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
Nice work everyone! Enjoyed each entry. Thanks for playing! Normally like to respond to each entry but busy here so going straight to announcing top three and winner.

3rd place..... @Michail_P

Nice work with the tones, contrast and crop. Not a fan of digital frames but it works here.

2nd place.... @Tsuken (second Ipad entry)

You might be benefiting a bit from posting a large size, nevertheless you did this with an ipad! so points for that and great job balancing all the elements. An entertaining viewing experience.

1st place......... @Kerrowdown!

As others acknowledged you really knocked it out of the park, first at bat and swing! Perfect contrast, cloud add, detail in the log, and tasty flare add for cherry on top. Congrats!

p.s. Here's what I did with it when I got home...

Thanks for hosting the challenge - and for the excellent photograph.

I’m surprised you put mine up there - but encouraged as well. This was rather fun; I should try to dip in again